WTT: Gibson ES-339 CSS w/ 59 neck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT: Gibson ES-339 CSS w/ 59 neck

I have an Antique Red Gibson Custom Shop ES-339 that I am interested in trading for a Custom Shop 335. So...i love the tone and want a bigger body...uou love the tone of your 335 and want a smaller body.
    The 59 neck is the fatter profile and I find it to be perfect for me, so I'd prefer the same in a 335; i will consider others. Pickups preferred are stock 57 Classics (that's what's in my 339) or other vintage voiced PAF's (Lollars, Seth Lovers, SD Antiquities, etc). I have the case, Custom Shop Certificate, etc. This is a top-shelf instrument and so ...equal quality or plus cash either way depending upon particulars. If you have something else we can talk about it (Heritage, AS200...other). I'd also consider a Les Paul Std RI. Can't think of anything else, but you can throw something my way and we'll see. There's one small scuff on the back but that's about it.
    I'll post pictures on Sat. Night, but I thought I'd get it out there for consideration.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ES 339 trio.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.8 KB
ID:	5825945Click image for larger version

Name:	339.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	5825946
    Last edited by jbear; 11-29-2012, 12:15 PM.

Re: WTT: Gibson ES-339 CSS w/ 59 neck

Sorry...away longer than anticipated.
    Here are some pictures. More if you're interested.

Comment

If you have a Fender Esprit Ultra with spruce top...that'd be cool.

Comment

Maybe a 135/137 stop tail/Mahog block/57's? I dunno...just brainstorming. Just need a quality semi that's bigger bodied.

Comment

WTT: Gibson ES-339 CSS w/ 59 neck

Bump

Comment

Working...
          X