FS: Biyang Metal-End Pro distortion pedal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Biyang Metal-End Pro distortion pedal

Trying to raise money for set of Lace pickups. Will consider trades, but only for the aforementioned items.

First up, we have at Biyang Metal End Pro distortion pedal. Very flexible pedal that allows you to tailor the tone and gain of your sound. Has amp simulator switch that scoops the mids, a modern/normal/classic switch, a high cut switch, and a normal/bright/warm switch, in addition to the low/mid freq/mid/high potentiometer knobs. It is true bypass and, as it should, does not color your tone when clicked off. It is in excellent condition, very seldom used, and has been kept in its box in a smoke-free house. How's that for care? I'm asking pretty much what I paid for it brand new: $90 pp'd and shipped. Please, won't you give this pedal a good loving home for the holidays?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1276.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	5825890Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1277.jpg
Size:	43.8 KB
ID:	5825891Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1278.jpg
Size:	49.2 KB
ID:	5825892Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1279.jpg
Size:	42.7 KB
ID:	5825893
    Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"
    Peter: "You're right. No human being would stack books like this."

Re: FS: Biyang Metal-End Pro distortion pedal

Bump!
    Ray: "Symmetrical bookstacking! Just like the Philadelphia Mass Turbulence of 1947!"

Comment

Just brought to my attention by an eagle-eyed observer that this pedal goes brand new for less. So, with that in mind, I offer a price drop. $65 pp'd and shipped.

Comment

Bumpity bump bump!

Comment

Working...
        X