banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Agile AL-3100M with Custom Nitro Finish Prails Triple Shots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Agile AL-3100M with Custom Nitro Finish Prails Triple Shots!

History:

Bascially I prepped the wood out, and was going to do the burst with spray cans from Stew Mac, but screwed up my first attempt. Then I sanded it down, sealed the top again, and attempted to sell it as a project. Then, I decided to use my water based wood dyes to do the sunburst top and finish it up myself! Came out pretty nice!! It is not a perfect finish, and there are some dings on the back from stray solder, but it turned out awesome, and I'm pretty happy with it!

I bought this as an unfinished Agile AL-3100M, all solid woods, 2 piece maple top on a 2 piece mahog back, mahog neck, triple binding on body and headstock, single binding on neck, ebony board, trapezoid inlays. Instead of getting a regular Agile with a poly finish, I decided to do this in nitro to get that classic feel and tone. Its a very thin finish, perfect for letting the guitar resonate and age well!

It came with Grover tuners and graphtech bridge and nut. I added Seymour Duncan PRrails with the Triple shots for so many tonal possibilities. It can do hot humbuckers, p-90s, rail coils, and parallel vintage style humbucker tones, and every combo in between!

Here are a couple teaser pics:

Go here to see all of the pics, from the day it arrived from the factory to the day I finally polished it:

http://photobucket.com/agilelespaulfinishing

Go here to check out all of the sound clips! So far I have done dirty, bluesy, and solo styles, of each combination of the pickups (P90s, Rails, Series/parallel humbuckers).

http://soundcloud.com/andre-aklian/sets/ag...0m-custom-nitro

Asking $550 paypalled and shipped CONUS. Its not a perfect factory finish as I described above but it is a mighty fine guitar and has amazing tone and feel. Comes with Hardcase from Rondo music as well.

Send me a PM if interested!

Thanks,

Dre

Re: FS: Agile AL-3100M with Custom Nitro Finish Prails Triple Shots!

Goin on ebay soon, come grab it while its hot!!!

Dre

Comment

Working...
    X