Just a few items left.... updated thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a few items left.... updated thread

Thanks to everyone who bought something off of me. I've sold almost $700 of stuff on here and I really needed the money as quick as possible so thanks!

The stuff that I still have is...

1. Morley Bad Horsie - $80 shipped
    2. Lefty Squier Strat - $120 shipped
    3. THD Hotplate 8 ohm - $215 shipped

Here is the old thread with pictures, I just don't feel like looking at it anymore.

Last edited by Andrew Lamprecht; 12-06-2012, 07:56 PM.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Just a few items left.... updated thread

bump, I will trade for pickups,pedals, or other stuff that is easily "sell-able." Like if you have a bunch of spare pickups and want the THD or something. If I could sell those and get some money off of them, it would be easier than trying to sell this big thing.....

Comment

Does the Squier have a boat route or is it HSS under the pickguard???? Alder or Agathis...I'm interested....I would probably slap a new neck on it.....

Comment

I am thinking the Strat is HSS but I could be wrong, I'll email dominus in a minute. According to the specs they give with the guitars, it says solid alder.

EDIT: Dominus thinks they are HSH
        Last edited by Andrew Lamprecht; 12-06-2012, 08:44 AM.

Comment

A few price drops.....

Comment

Working...
          X