FS Lace Aluma 90s in black!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Lace Aluma 90s in black!

These are great sounding pickups but Im selling the guitar with the original P90s . So these are on the chopping block.Heres a pic. of them in the guitar. Thanks!$165 shipped to the lower 48.

Re: FS Lace Aluma 90s in black!

Dude what about the guiutar? It's pretty sweet -give details!

Comment

Originally posted by Natman View Post
      Dude what about the guiutar? It's pretty sweet -give details!
      Its a Seventy Seven Stork Jazz 2 model. Solid spruce top Mahogony body and neck,ebony fingerboard.Tortoise shell binding. Its the prototype. I have another one on order with humbuckers and a stop tailpiece. They make them in Japan by hand,ultra high quality,wallet friendly price. I have several Seventy Sevens and I love them.For roughly the same price as a Gibson LP Studio I can get a hand made piece of art. If your interested I can hook you up with a killer guitar at a killer price.SD

Comment

Originally posted by skydog1020 View Post
        Its a Seventy Seven Stork Jazz 2 model. Solid spruce top Mahogony body and neck,ebony fingerboard.Tortoise shell binding. Its the prototype. I have another one on order with humbuckers and a stop tailpiece. They make them in Japan by hand,ultra high quality,wallet friendly price. I have several Seventy Sevens and I love them.For roughly the same price as a Gibson LP Studio I can get a hand made piece of art. If your interested I can hook you up with a killer guitar at a killer price.SD
        Interesting. How's the shape of the necks? Do you buy them through eBay or are you dealer?

Thanks

Comment

Hi,they have a full size neck profile,like a Gibson R9. Nothing slim about them. I have a friend whos a dealer and I can get them reasonable.Again,if youre looking for a slim taper 60s type neck,these wont fit the bill.SD

Comment

Working...
          X