FS/FT Boss RC 20 XL Loop Station

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT Boss RC 20 XL Loop Station

I recently upgraded to the Boomerang 3 Phrase Sampler and I'm looking to let this one go.

It's a used (obviously) Boss RC-20XL Phrase Sampler, perfect working condition but with some wear on it. This pedal has seen some use! Comes with original box and contents of, which did not include a power supply. It can run on 6 AA batteries (although it will eat them up) or be powered by your usual 9v boss or similar power supply.

Whether for use onstage or at home, the new RC-20XL allows musicians to create multi-layered performances in real time. Loops and riffs can be stacked repeatedly until the 16 minutes (!) of ample recording space is full. Never before has it been so easy to create a massive “one-person band” sound in real time.

Super long recording time: up to 16 minutes!
    Save up to 11 loops at a time
    Undo function makes it easy to create perfect loops
    Built-in auto quantize for simple and accurate loop timing
    Change loop tempo without changing pitch
    Footswitchable loop select (with optional FS-5U/FS-6)

These go on ebay for 140-200, i bought this particular unit for $160 about six months ago. I am asking for $130 shipped (USA), your choice of UPS or USPS. I am also interested in trades for distortion/fuzz/etc pedals of just about any kind, so hit me up with an offer.

I'm not a prolific poster and don't have any feedback here in the trading post, so I am prepared to ship and receive payment upon you receiving the item. Paypal preferred, though negotiable.

Thanks for looking!

Mika.
Working...
X