MIM Fender Strat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIM Fender Strat

Selling my 2004 MIM Strat. It's a great player, and compares pretty well to my American Std. I picked this up about a month ago, so I'm the second owner, but it hasn't seen much use since my USA Strat gets most of my attention. Just selling to fund an amp purchase. There's a couple points of damage, each pictured. Theres a ding in the paint on the Low-E side, nothing serious, then we have a good chip in the body near the jack. See the pictures, I'll post more as needed.

Custom 5 in the bridge, strung up with D'addario 11-49s, 5 springs in back.

I'm looking to get $325 + shipping for it, CONUS only via paypal gift. Not looking for trades.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jazzems5150; 05-29-2013, 05:22 PM.
    Originally posted by Jimi Hendrix
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Re: MIM Fender Strat

up

Comment

Still for sale

Comment

Single Hum Strat? Don't see that too often. Great looking guitar, if it had a more versatile pickup configuration I'd be on it. Good luck with your sale, great price
        SBMM JP70 "Shadow" - ESP Horizon "Violet" - Charvel Model 5 "Cherry" - Ibanez S570 "Beast" - Ibanez RG470 "Penny" - Ibanez RG4Ex1 "Azure" - Fender Strat "Candy"
        Mi Familia

Comment

^Thanks, man

Price down to $300 +shipping

Comment

Still looking to sell, I'll consider trades for an Epiphone Les Paul

Comment

Working...
            X