FS: Duncan Designed Telecaster and Jazzmaster pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Duncan Designed Telecaster and Jazzmaster pickups

Up for sale is a couple of Duncan Designed pickups that were removed from a brand new guitar. I bought a Squier Vintage Modified Telecaster Special just to customize and I removed both stock pickups within 5 days (I've had the guitar for 8 days right now). I had my local shop order it for me and I was there when the box was opened. The guitar was not a display model that had been there forever. These pickups still look and work like a brand new pickups. The Jazzmaster neck pickup still has the plastic on it. $20 each with free shipping to the U.S. I do NOT do international shipping so please don't ask. PayPal only.

Duncan Designed TE101B bridge pickup (reads 6.5 on my meter): SOLD!!!

Duncan Designed JM101N neck pickup (reads 6.4 on my meter): SOLD!!!
    Last edited by zakkwyldefan79; 06-21-2013, 08:42 PM.
    Guitars
    Gibson Explorer (Cherry), Gibson Explorer (Black), Custom Explorer (White), Epiphone Korina Explorer, Jackson RRXT, Epiphone Flying V, Epiphone SG, Epiphone SG Junior, Les Paul Custom (Black), Les Paul Custom (Cream), PRS Tremonti SE

Re: FS: Duncan Designed Telecaster and Jazzmaster pickups

Bump
    Guitars
    Gibson Explorer (Cherry), Gibson Explorer (Black), Custom Explorer (White), Epiphone Korina Explorer, Jackson RRXT, Epiphone Flying V, Epiphone SG, Epiphone SG Junior, Les Paul Custom (Black), Les Paul Custom (Cream), PRS Tremonti SE

Comment

The Duncan Designed TE101B bridge pickup is SOLD!!!
      Guitars

Comment

Bump
        Guitars

Comment

Price dropped to $20 Shipped.
          Guitars

Comment

Duncan Designed JM101N neck pickup SOLD!!!
            Guitars

Comment

Working...
            X