Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe, Boss CE-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe, Boss CE-5

The Vibe works fine, it just doesna't agree with my Fuzz Face very well. The Boss works great too, chorus just doesn't fit my needs anymore. The Vibe is in pretty new condition, it even includes the original box with warranty slip, manual, and a CD from Voodoo Lab. There's some padding underneath(pictured), that has some debris from gigging and practices. The Boss has some scratches and such from lots of use, but works great! I took a couple pictures with flash to highlight any points of damage.

As far as trades go I'm only looking to sell the Voodoo Lab Vibe, but I'll take trades for the Boss Chorus.
    Possible trades would be an MXR Phase 90, MXR Micro Flange, MXR 78 Distortion, MXR Distortion III, or an MXR Custom Modified OD

I'll also consider trading both for a Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret (MKIII preferred)

Boss: $50 shipped
    Vibe: $110 shipped
    Both: $150 shipped
    Attached Files
    Last edited by jazzems5150; 06-22-2013, 02:04 PM.
    Originally posted by Jimi Hendrix
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

Re: Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe, Boss CE-5

update: going to add my Fuzz Face too, turns out I'm more of a distortion/od guy compared to Fuzz. Works fine, see pictures for details of damages. The "in" jack has some give, which I'll fix before I ship it out. Also important to note, if you haven't owned a germanium FF before, the jacks are switched, so if it's a stand alone pedal your "in" jack will plug into your guitar, and your "out" jack will plug into your amp. $75 shipped via paypal. Not looking for trades for this guy.
    Attached Files

Comment

up

Comment

Bump. I'll consider trade offers on any of the pedals, now. The MXR Jimi Hendrix Univibe has really caught my eye.
        Last edited by jazzems5150; 06-30-2013, 07:38 PM.

Comment

Bump, looking for a set of Antiquity Texas Hots as well now.

Comment

Working...
          X