banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Used Gold Duncan AHB-1 Blackout set (with pic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Used Gold Duncan AHB-1 Blackout set (with pic)

Cosemetically, the bridge pickup has some of the gold color worn off of the bottom edge. That said, it doesn't affect functionality at all. I'd like to get $100 shipped for the set, which is a steal considering just the bridge pickup goes for that much new. The set will ship with the wiring harness (1 volume, 1 tone, 3-way toggle... etc), and 2 gold top hat knobs to match the pickups. I'm not interested in trade offers unless you have a Black Winter set or a black covered Distortion set that you want to get rid of.

Here's the pic:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Blackout.AHB1s.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	5828947
    Last edited by youngthrasher9; 07-09-2013, 10:06 AM.
    My Blog: thisismyhatnow.blogspot.com

Originally posted by kevlar3000
    The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Re: FS: Used Gold Duncan AHB-1 Blackout set (with pic)

Bump.

The smoker is great at adding a few decades, kinda like having Keith Richards breathe on yer guitar for a few hours...
    Originally posted by CTN
    I will kill you. Then I will resuscitate you, so you can watch me steal your new Tokai and play some horrible sounding ultra-dissonant death metal on it, then I will kill you again.
    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! DC RESISTANCE DOES NOT DETERMINE ACTUAL OUTPUT OF A PICKUP.

Comment

Bump again.

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump! Lowered price and more trade options!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

bump

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

$100 shipped!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Bump!

Originally posted by CTN

Comment

Hey dude, assuming you sold these already?

Comment

Working...
                          X