Mint Mesa Boogie Mark V head for sale with brand new tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mint Mesa Boogie Mark V head for sale with brand new tubes

I'm selling my Mark V head (2 years old with about 6 gigs on it) that is in mint condition. I haven't even taken the tags off yet. I just put in a brand new set of 6L6s and it comes with deluxe padded cover, stageboard (with long cable) and DETAILED manual.

It is a killer amp but I need to "downsize". The clean channel is worth the price of admission but it also has 2 more channels of great distortion. It has power settings of 10, 45 or 90 watts and you can use it with tube or solid state rectifier. It also has an assignable graphic EQ.
    Also, it has a stunning reverb.
    There are tons of videos on Youtube if you want to see all the features. It is a monster amp. There are tons of stunning tones available in this head.
    These are around $2300 (at least here in Canada) +tax. I am asking $1500 + shipping. Since it is literally almost new I think this is a great deal for someone. Thanks.

Re: Mint Mesa Boogie Mark V head for sale with brand new tubes

I really, REALLY, wish I had the money. I'd snatch it up in a heartbeat. Good luck with the selling.

Comment

Thanks man. I hate to get rid of gear but sometimes you just need to make some money. I will regret it later I'm sure.

Comment

The thing about selling an amp is that you'll just about always be able to find the same one later.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
        @ArizonaVoters

Comment

True. It's just stuff at the end of the day.

Comment

Very interested in this amp,does it runs on both 110V/220V?

Thank you!

Comment

This is a complete steel.

I have a Mark IV and I am a long time Mesa user. This will go fast man.
              For the record, Lucy Diamond is a stage name and a movie reference and I'm a guy.

Also, the Dimarzio PAF Pros that came in my 1991 Blue Floral Ibanez Jem are some of the best paperweights ever made.

What are you doing right now? Thread.

Follow me on Instagram: @LucyDiamond777

Comment

It only operates at 110volts. Unless there is some internal switch but I am pretty sure there is not. It's not mentioned in any literature.

Comment

I think Mesa stuff is generally made for 110 volts.

I played a Mark V this last week. I hate to admit it, but it might sound a tiny bit better than my Triaxis/2:Ninety setup!

Comment

Great price for a fantastic amp! Someone scoop it up!

Comment

Actually I would prefer to trade this awesome head for a PRS 2 Channel 50 H head.

Comment

SOLD!

Comment

Working...
                        X