banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The I've got way too much stuff I'm not using FOR SALE thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The I've got way too much stuff I'm not using FOR SALE thread.

Let me precede the following w/ this. I DO NOT ACCEPT PAYPAL AT ALL. I deal strictly in Cash, Checks, Money Orders, and MoneyGram. Checks are held until they clear. All others will ship the next available day. Don't like it? Sorry don't know what to tell you.

Secondly, there's only 2 things I'm looking for in trade right now. An Avid Eleven Rack or a Marshall JMP-1 rackmount preamp.

Third, I have no issues with shipping to other countries as long as you don't mind paying the shipping and going through the crap to get an international money order.

Last, There's a little bit of wiggle room on my prices, but not much. I'm already pricing everything pretty competitively. So no low balling. OK?

1. Barber Barb EQ pedal. In excellent shape. A little dusty. Still have the box. $90 shipped

2. Custom Audio Electronics MC-404 Wah. In excellent shape just not using it anymore. $115 shipped

3. Zebra black/cream TB-5 w/ about 7" of lead $55 shipped

4. An original Seymour Duncan SH-9 Silverbird wound by MJ in original clear plastic case. $115 shipped

5. VHT Special 6 Ultra It's got an older RCA 6L6 in it no idea on the preamp tube. Might be a Mesa? Can't remember.It's a cool little amp, I just prefer my blue angel for that type of thing. $200 plus shipping.

6. Mesa Boogie EL84 20/20 tube power amp. 20 watts per side brand new Mesa EL84's. In pretty good condition for it's age. Not much rack rash. Sounds great, but again, I just go back to my big Mesa amps. $400 + shipping

7. Last but not least for the moment Marshall DSL 50. Has been modded w/ a Mercury output tranny. It's got a couple tears in the tolex and a couple scratches on the faceplate. Nothing huge. It needs a fresh set of tubes. $500 + Shipping.

I'll have pictures up some time tomorrow. I thought I had them all taken tonight but they're not on my camera.

Also, I'm going to be unusually busy over the next 2 days. If I don't get back at with you right away, I will, just give me time to get things caught back up.
    Gear: More junk than I know what to do with

Re: The I've got way too much stuff I'm not using FOR SALE thread.

Anyone afraid of the no paypal thing, don't be. Brent is a cool mofo that won't dick you over.

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
      Anyone afraid of the no paypal thing, don't be. Brent is a cool mofo that won't dick you over.
      Yeah, but there's also the convenience thing. PayPal = being able to sit in your house and wait for stuff to come to you. My post office isn't open on Saturday and is only open from 8-4 during the week.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
      @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Just for clarification, the Marshall DSL 50 is from the first DSL series, not the new ones. This one is Made in England, not China.

As for the PayPal thing...I understand the inconvenience. I don't have a PayPal account anymore mainly because of my political views and some of the stuff that eBay/PayPal corporation supports. I was asked via PM on another forum if I didn't have one because I was a bad trader on eBay and had my accounts frozen. That wasn't the case at all. In fact, I had perfect feedback on both when I stopped using them several years ago.

All that being said, if someone is truly interested, I will against my better judgement, start a new PayPal account and accept that form of payment. It'll be next week before I can get to the bank and start another checking account. There's no way in way H3LL I'm connecting a PayPal to my main checking. So, if you want something and absolutely insist on paying that way, PM me and call dibs and I will get back to you as soon as I have my account opened.

Or alternatively, if you guys know of another e-payment system, I'm open to that as well.

Comment

Originally posted by dominus View Post
          Yeah, but there's also the convenience thing. PayPal = being able to sit in your house and wait for stuff to come to you. My post office isn't open on Saturday and is only open from 8-4 during the week.
          That's true, but you can get money orders almost anywhere these days and you can print out priority labels with tracking #'s right from home. Western Union money orders are only $.95 at Wal Mart and you can cash them at Wal Mart for example. True you don't have buyers "protection" like w/ PayPal, but A. I've been a member here almost 10 years and have had a dam good streak of trading. B. W/ PayPal, you're either going to send the money as a gift, thereby foregoing your buyers protection, or you're going to pay another 3% in fees. I still stand firm that PayPal is a fekking joke and you guys should find another means of payment, but if that's what it takes to move some of this gear, then I guess market demands I have a PayPal account. It is what it is I suppose.

Comment

dang good deal on the marshall

Comment

Originally posted by King IzzO))) View Post
              Yup. Brent is cool peeps.
              I'm an internet person. All we do is waste time evaluating things that have next-to-zero real world significance.

Remember, it's just a plank of wood. YOU have to find the music in it - The Telecaster Handbook

Comment

Alright, I think I found an alternate payment method through Amazon.

I'm going to look into it a bit more.

Oh yeah, pix are coming as I can get my phone to link up to my network.

Comment

Pics, not great, but the best I can pull off at the moment.

Comment

Working...
                  X