FS - 2001 Gibson SG Gothic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS - 2001 Gibson SG Gothic

I have a 2001 Gibson SG Gothic for sale. Guitar is in near perfect cosmetic condition, but the electronics need some slight work (ground wire needs to be re-soldered better, and there is a volume squeeze on the bridge volume pot - the entire range is compressed between 7-10). Shouldn't cost you more than $25 to have it fixed by a tech. Comes with gibson hardshell case, the factory 490R gibson humbucker in the neck/ seymour duncan JBJ maricela juarez pickup in the bridge. These Gothic SG models were very well built - solid as a rock, ebony fretboard, grover tuners; plus gibson only sold these from 2000-2002. This one is priced to sell. You will not be disappointed.

-Not interested in trades

-$425

-PM me if you're interested
    Attached Files

Re: FS - 2001 Gibson SG Gothic

Hey!

I'm a firefighter from Austin, TX. If you still have that Gibson SG Gothic for sale, hit me up. My son wants one of these (he's 12). Thank you in advance.

Jon

Originally posted by fwr1982 View Post
    I have a 2001 Gibson SG Gothic for sale. Guitar is in near perfect cosmetic condition, but the electronics need some slight work (ground wire needs to be re-soldered better, and there is a volume squeeze on the bridge volume pot - the entire range is compressed between 7-10). Shouldn't cost you more than $25 to have it fixed by a tech. Comes with gibson hardshell case, the factory 490R gibson humbucker in the neck/ seymour duncan JBJ maricela juarez pickup in the bridge. These Gothic SG models were very well built - solid as a rock, ebony fretboard, grover tuners; plus gibson only sold these from 2000-2002. This one is priced to sell. You will not be disappointed.

-Not interested in trades

-$425

-PM me if you're interested

Comment

He had it for sale 3 1/2 years ago at a killer price and hasn't been logged in here in more than 2 years - good luck LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TattooedCarrot View Post
        He had it for sale 3 1/2 years ago at a killer price and hasn't been logged in here in more than 2 years - good luck LOL
        Somebody get TattooedCarrot a Captain Obvious Award! LOL

Comment

i have one i was thinking about selling. pm me if you're interested.

Comment

Did you receive my PM? If so, shoot me an email or text. It's just easier and more efficient. Thank you.

Comment

sorry, i was really busy today, but i just sent you an email.

Comment

Working...
              X