Pedals for sale Way huge green rhino and USA Turbo Rat with LM308

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals for sale Way huge green rhino and USA Turbo Rat with LM308

Have a couple of other pedals on the way and these are no longer needed in my rig.....

Looking for 75 shipped for the Rhino and 100 Shipped for the USA Turbo... If someone wants both pedals I'll ship them both your way for 160....

May trade the Rhino for an HM2 if you have one.... might be a long shot but I'm also looking for a Duncan 78 bridge....also interested in bareknuckle and motor city pickups.... THANKS!

Don't be afraid to shoot offers either, Will probably be more negotiable with some of the forum bros I've dealt with in the past....

Re: Pedals for sale Way huge green rhino and USA Turbo Rat with LM308

Bump.... 65 for the Rhino and negotiable on the RAT....

Comment

bump...listening to offers....

Comment

Pedals still available!!

Comment

Bump...Willing to come down on my prices quite a bit, if you're interested in either pedal drop me a line!

Comment

Bump...

Comment

Bump, may trade for a Wampler Ecstasy or a nice strat/tele neck for a project....

Comment

Pending but looks like the Rhino is headed to Izzo, I'll give the first guy to PM me a killer deal on the Rat if you're interested....

Comment

Really looking to move the rat for some Cash this week, if you want it PM me some offers!

Comment

Rhino is gone, on it's way to IZZO!

Comment

Wish I'd spotted this earlier. You could have sent me the Rhino down to me whilst I was in Austin for SXSW. Nevermind...
                      Warmoth Group @ Flickr : SDUGF group @ SoundCloud : Basic Guitar Setup

Blog @ Izdihar.com : Pics @ Flickr

I dream of a better world, where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned

Comment

Well I still have the Rat and I'd give someone a really great deal on it....

Comment

Hoping to move the Rat soon, if anyone has a devi ever sodameiser or a wampler leviathian lets swap!

Comment

This Turbo is awesome, peeps don't need to be afraid.

Comment

Bump for the RAT.....

Comment

Working...
                              X