Keep an eye open for me: WANT Brownface Vibrolux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep an eye open for me: WANT Brownface Vibrolux

If you guys know of one or hear of one I'd appreciate the tip.
    I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Re: Keep an eye open for me: WANT Brownface Vibrolux

Call Lark Street Music, Buzzy has one...think he wants $2200 or so. It's pretty clean but has a replaced tranny or speaker or something but still a solid piece.
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Who is Lark Street? Never heard of them.

BTW.....Who near us recones speakers? I need a recone on a 15 for my Supro Thunderbolt.
      I get weak in the knees at the sight of a vintage Fender amp!

Comment

Keep an eye open for me: WANT Brownface Vibrolux

Originally posted by B Bent View Post
        Who is Lark Street? Never heard of them.

BTW.....Who near us recones speakers? I need a recone on a 15 for my Supro Thunderbolt.
        Lark Street music is in Jersey, cat named Buzzy runs the place and he's a great guy.

Recones...nobody near here thats worth talking about...send it to Weber VST and let them do it.
        Last edited by the guy who invented fire; 02-09-2014, 06:27 AM.
        If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

On the other coast, but...

-Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
          “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Saw a Brown Concert in Sound Classic in Rockford IL for sale....Don't remember the Price, But I do remember it was somewhere around 2,500, and cosmetically pretty ok....and It's apparently not listed on their site right now (just looked)...But worth emailing them to see. http://www.soundsclassic.com/...There's alot of stuff in their shop not shown on the site. Hope this helps.
            www.experimentsinlowfidelity.com

Originally posted by Aceman
            I like the cream in there. Don't know why.

Comment

Working...
            X