WTB: 7-STRING PICKUP. BRIDGE. POSSIBLY A NECK PUP AS WELL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 7-STRING PICKUP. BRIDGE. POSSIBLY A NECK PUP AS WELL

Hello all. I just picked up a B.C. Rich Jr. V7. Neck through, original Floyd Rose, Ebony board in quilted trans-purple. Ita is a BEAST!! Stock pups are ok but I really needs me a better bridge pup me thinks. I was really looking for a Nazgul but am open to other passive, high-output 7-string pups as well. Hit me up with what you have. I appreciate you guys looking. Thanks.

Re: WTB: 7-STRING PICKUP. BRIDGE. POSSIBLY A NECK PUP AS WELL

Originally posted by Danglin' Fury View Post
    Hello all. I just picked up a B.C. Rich Jr. V7. Neck through, original Floyd Rose, Ebony board in quilted trans-purple. Ita is a BEAST!! Stock pups are ok but I really needs me a better bridge pup me thinks. I was really looking for a Nazgul but am open to other passive, high-output 7-string pups as well. Hit me up with what you have. I appreciate you guys looking. Thanks.
    <------ These are Beasts

This is what you have:

Which looks nicer.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
    @ArizonaVoters

Comment

Touche'!!!! Hahahahaha!!! Yes. that would be the one. And man I do like the looks of those beasts. Vurry seksy!

Comment

Really? Nobody has ANY 7-string pickups for sale or trade?

Comment

We were talking about that in the Guitar room:

Originally posted by Zerberus View Post
          I think that becasue the parts aren`t so common on the used market, the same form of research goes into any upgrades that may be made, mostly leaving only cheap stock parts for said used market, and nobody wants to buy those for the most part. Again, the guy just doodling around doesn`t care, and the die-hard knows exactly what he wants and needs before he buys it. Come to think of it, I don`t think I`ve ever seen someone "casually" buy a seven string or modify it, which you know pretty well is par for the course for many 6 string players...

And it `s a vicious cycle, less upgrades means less used parts, means less peoply trying to DIY them on the cheap, leading to a smaller demand for parts overall, leading to the mabufacturers believeing there isn`t a market for 7 string parts, leading to a lower percieved amount of available upgrades, leading to less "random" upgrades and more "surgical" ones, leading to less upgrades which still means less used parts... Just a theory.
          I just ordered a 7321, I'm probably going to get an Entwistle Dark Star 7 for the bridge.

Director of Arizona Young Voters Initiative

https://www.azyoungvoters.org

Twitter:
          @ArizonaVoters

Comment

I have a Seymour Duncan Custom 5 (SH-14) for 7 string for trade for another 7 string pickup or sale for $55 shipping included. Let me know if you are interested.
            Washburn Atlantis EC26 (YJM Fury/Screamin' Demon w/Triple Shot) and Washburn Parallaxe PXS100ARFRWHM (PATB-1n/PATB-3)
            Rivera M100 and Rivera Bonehead.

Good deals with: Savage Distortion, IndySG, Masta' C, RayBarbeeMusic, Monsta-Tone, Chickencoop, Traumatized.

Comment

I have a Bareknuckle Aftermath 7 in burnt-chrome with the BK Logo on it with hex bolt poles @ $130

Ordered it directly from the bk site for $200 and only had it in a guitar for a couple of weeks
              Totally wrong guitar for it (i should have just returned it right away)

Comment

Thanks fellas. But I pulled the trigger on an Invader 7. Oddly enough I had the chance to play an Aftermath 7 and a Custom 5 loaded guitar and just wasnt what I was lookin for. Now when I played the Invader 7, I think I had to change my undergarments as the tone and response blew me away. Oddly enough I wasnt really that impressed with the 6 string version of the Invader. I guess if it doesnt mesh well with my guit-fiddle, I can always take advantage of the 21 day exchange policy that Duncan has. Ireally wanted to like the Nazgul but alot of people say its not "all that". Anybody with any experience with the Nazgul or the 7-string version of the Duncan Distortion?

Thanks again guys (and gals)

-Shawn-

Comment

Working...
                X