FOR TRADE/SALE: Diezel D-Moll and Bogner Goldfinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR TRADE/SALE: Diezel D-Moll and Bogner Goldfinger

I have two magnificent amps up for trade. Both look like they're brand new with no cosmetic blemishes. I will post some pictures, descriptions and list of trade interests below for each one.

Diezel D-Moll
    Perfect cosmetic condition, no issues.

Trade Interests (Heads Only):

Carol Ann Triptik
    Bogner 20th Ecstasy 20th Anniversary
    Friedman Brown Eye
    Suhr PT100 or OD100
    Engl SE EL34 or 6L6

Bogner Goldfinger 90
    No cosmetic issues, functions perfectly. There is a bit of a humming thump when first turned on that quickly fades away, but the amp functions perfectly in all respects. I have been using it for several months without a single hiccup. I called Bogner and spoke to Charlie who said he wasn't concerned about it and might be the power tubes if anything, but I have had zero issues with the tubes and they're in excellent shape. In any case, it functions perfectly, sounds amazing, and looks like new. It comes with the footswitch. It has a beautiful reverb, two FX loops, and different power options. Awesome, versatile amp with incredible tone.

Trade Interests (Heads Only):

Mesa Boogie Mark V
    Bogner Shiva 20th Anniversary
    Friedman Dirty Shirley
    Engl Invader
    Matchless Chieftain or Clubman
    Badcat Hotcat 30
    Last edited by UberMetalDood; 02-16-2014, 10:40 PM.

Re: FOR TRADE/SALE: Diezel D-Moll and Bogner Goldfinger

Thanks to everyone for the trade offers so far. I need to hold out and evaluate some more options before I decide so be patient and I'll get back to each of you soon.

Comment

Working...
    X