Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: 1996 Gibson SG Standard

My 1996 Gibson SG Standard on eBay.
    She was pretty rough when I got her thanks to being left unplayed for a long time and needed a serious cleaning, as well as a major set-up and some wiring work.

The pots, jack, and switch are original, as are the caps, bridge, tuners, tailpiece, and the pickguard. The stock pickguard however has small holes from Gibson pickup rings that were attached to it. Dumb. I have a new WD pickguard, which will come with the guitar, but I haven't installed it because I prefer stock parts.
    The fretboard is beautiful, as are the original frets and binding. She's set low and light, so playability is supurb.
    There are plenty of pick marks and a couple small dings on the body, but the neck and neck joint are super clean.
    no evidence of any breaks/repairs/issues at all. The body wood is soulful...
    Pickups are currently a set of zebra PRS Dragons under nickle covers. I can't say enough good things about these pups... they're amazing. I shouldn't sell them but... they're in there and a PERFECT match for this guitar.

Comes with the original SG case (brown with pink fur and shroud) in nice condition and with a re-set combo lock.

You'll get the Dunlop straplocks that are on there, with the strap attachments, as well as the original pins.

This is a guitar with a lot of soul and a killer vibe, and I know I'm probably asking a bit on the high side considering she's not "mint", but she's worth it:

$800

I wouldn't be selling her if I hadn't fallen in love with another Les Paul...
    My Site
    My Gear

Re: FS: 1996 Gibson SG Standard

You are a BAD, BAD person for selling this, because I don't have the cash, but I really want it.

Comment

Re: FS: 1996 Gibson SG Standard

dd12939 - sorry man.

SOLD.

Don't think it was a forum member... if it was let me know!

Cheers,
      Jason
      My Site
      My Gear

Comment

Working...
      X