WTB Gibson 490R or...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Gibson 490R or...

I'm looking for a Gibson 490R preferably with cover or some sort of medium output Duncan HB. Price is definitely a factor so if anyone has anything they want to get rid of cheap, please let me know. ConUS only.

Re: WTB Gibson 490R or...

I have a satin nickel covered set of Dean Soltero Standard humbuckers (Korean made version of the custom Dimarzios that came in the Japan built Soltero SL), they're really good sounding PAF inspired pups, and they're also real similar to the Dean Nostalgia pickups, honestly I'd keep them, but if you're interested, you can have the set for $40. These are single conductor and the bridge is slightly wider spaced. The neck is standard.
    Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
    Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
    Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
    Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

Originally posted by soulforger View Post
      I have a satin nickel covered set of Dean Soltero Standard humbuckers (Korean made version of the custom Dimarzios that came in the Japan built Soltero SL), they're really good sounding PAF inspired pups, and they're also real similar to the Dean Nostalgia pickups, honestly I'd keep them, but if you're interested, you can have the set for $40. These are single conductor and the bridge is slightly wider spaced. The neck is standard.
      Thanks but the pickups I'm looking for are replacing ones similar to yours. I'm looking for outright Gibsons, Duncans or DiMarzios.

Comment

No worries, thx!
        Jackson Dominion Bourbon Burst-Duncan '59 bridge, Screamin' Demon neck
        Jackson Dominion Wine Drunk-Super Distortion bridge, Custom Custom neck (don't hit me!)
        Dean Chicago Flame V Classic Black-Dimarzio Super Distortion neck & bridge
        Laney, Peavey, Marshall...

Comment

PM sent....
          The Artiste formally known as IndySG...

Comment

Originally posted by IndySG View Post
            PM sent....
            And replied to.

Got what I need, thanks IndySG!!

Comment