Pedals 4 Sale or Trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals 4 Sale or Trade

FOR SALE OR TRADE Montgomery Appliances Triangle Big Muff Clone. 9 Volt DC or AC operation ( wal-wort not included)
    Excellent quality. Works 100% and is in excellent cosmetic shape. Premium Carbon Comp Resistors built by one of the famous Big Muff pedal gurus. Made with premium components and a is top notch build. 125.00

Built on a General Guitar Gadgets board, and populated with All Carbon Comp resistors as compared to the usual metal resistors.

Click image for larger version

Name:	002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	5832526

Click image for larger version

Name:	006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	5832527
    Last edited by MetalManiac; 03-21-2014, 08:25 PM.
    "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Re: Pedals 4 Sale or Trade

Do you still have that XPL? You can go ahead and send the Rustdriver with it.
    green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

lol. I'll get that thing in my will to you , as gawd is my witness. When I draw mine up, I'll get your info.I'm about due to expire here before too long. I saw an XPL go for , like , 1200 bucks a few months ago. It was black, in good condition and with the original Tim Shaws.
      "Anyone who understands Jazz knows that you can't understand it. It's too complicated. That's what's so simple about it." - Yogi Berra

Comment

Dammit Jer I don't wana wait for you to die.
        green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

Bump for trades

Comment

If we're parting out Jerry's estate I want one of his 70's Marshalls.
            Custom neck-thru strat
            1989 MIJ 1962 RI Strat
            1995 PRS CE24
            D'avanzo #8
            Breedlove Solo Concert
            1996 USA Dean Baby Z
            1991 40th Anniversary Les Paul
            1968 Fender Bassman, Egnater SW45, Mesa Mark IIB Coliseum, Mesa ElectraDyne 1x12 Combo, Avatar 4x12, Mesa half back 4x12 Earcandy 2x12
            Roland RE-201 Space Echo, 70's Fender Reverb Unit

Comment

Working...
            X