Trade my ecstasy classic 101b for shiva 20th or soldano decatone,engl SE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade my ecstasy classic 101b for shiva 20th or soldano decatone,engl SE

This is probably very unpractical,I am very new to the forum but I've recently posted a add on my local craigslist sight here in buffalo newyork and have had a few people send emails with things they have that don't relate at all to what I've requested for trade! The joys of craigslist I guess,anyway I'm looking to trade my ectasy 101b classic for a one of a few amps I'm looking for a shiva 20th,soldano decatone,or a engl SE from what I'm seeing on line my amp used is going for right around 2,500 all the amps I've mentioned are going for around the same price.Ive never done anything like this so I'm not really sure what kind of a gamble your taking by trading something of this caliber!The only thing I could think of is to face time or skype with a potential trader to verify that the amp is everything you say that it is?Im not sure this is probably a really bad idea I may just sell it out right and pay the ebay fees which I hate doing!!any thoughts on doing somthing like this?
    Last edited by Tuggernuts; 03-19-2014, 04:43 AM. Reason: Listed the wrong model of the amp I have for trade
Working...
X