Seth Lover bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Lover bridge

Nickel cover removed to show a beautiful set of butyrate zebra bobbins, reads 7.96k at room temp with my digital Fluke meter.

I do have the cover and will gladly put it back on if thats what the buyer wants, either way it will be included.

Lead is short but is enough for a LP, SG or anything similar, maybe even a Strat bridge too! No springs, no screws...

Will sell with the stock polished A2 mag for $55 shipped/PP'ed in the lower 48 or with the stock A2 AND your choice of a RC A4 or RC OU A5 for $60 shipped/PP'ed in the lower 48.

If you choose both mags I will install which ever you want before I ship.

I you happen to want more than 2 mags let me know and we will work it out.

Thanks
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Re: Seth Lover bridge

Will trade for Antiquity neck pickup, possible Antiquity bridge pickup.

Also open to other trades but unpotted pickups with butyrate bobbins are a must for me so that really narrows my interest.

Will add cash for the "right" trade.

Will also entertain pedal trades so hit me up.

PM's are best!
    If you just read a post by The Guy Who Invented Fire please understand that opinions change, mind sets change and as players our ears mature...not to mention our needs grow and change. With that in mind, today I may or may not agree with the post you just read!

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how does the butyrate cream compare to the regular SD cream? The same, lighter, or darker? Thanks.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Good question and I had to go look!

I only have a few uncovered pickups right now...this Seth and a pair of 59's. The cream coil on the 59 is slightly yellower than the Seth cream coil however it should be noted, the Seth has been uncovered just a day or so and the 59's were never covered and they are several years old now so it might be starting to age a bit...not sure.

If you are really interested I'd text you a few iPhone pics if it'd be a deal breaker for you.

Comment

Sounds like they're probably pretty much the same when new. Thanks for the answer. I'll think about getting the pickup (no pix necessary). I am really looking for a neck model, though...
          Originally posted by LesStrat
          Yogi Berra was correct.
          Originally posted by JOLLY
          I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Never tried the Seths, how do they compare to the Ants?
            -Chris

Originally posted by John Suhr
            “Practice cures most tone issues”

Comment

Originally posted by Ayrton View Post
              Never tried the Seths, how do they compare to the Ants?
              Hmm...a bit more clear and hollow sounding w/ less HONK in the midrange and overall a bit more polite.

Thats not to say wimpy just a slightly different flavor of PAF.

That's rather brief but encompasses the bulk of it.

Comment

TTT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it "screw coil cream, stud coil black", or the reverse?

Comment

Screw coil cream, stud coil black.

Comment

PM's replied to

Comment

Damn, that was quick! I'd buy it back if I had the spare $. Solid guy to deal with, folks. GLTWS!
                        Last edited by SrDeMaFp; 04-02-2014, 08:37 PM.
                        -Mike-

Originally posted by rhymes with metalchurch79
                        I take peoples advice after i do some quick math to determine if the lie detector test determines they are full of sh**. Take their post count x 5minutes per post = how much time they didnt spend playing or working on their guitars. The Pros will be spotted right away.

Comment

Sold

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X