FS: FX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: FX

All prices are OBO as well - I'll entertain reasonable offers, but if you send me a lowball offer don't expect me to capitulate.

I have a deluxe memory boy (one of the handful of tap tempo analog delays I've ever seen), almost NIB - it has maybe 2 hours of play time from when I took it out of the box to try it out. It's a great pedal, just not for me. They're $199 new, so $150 shipped I guess feels like a fair price. If you want photos I'll post some up here in a little bit.

I also have an old ibanez mij pt-909, with the square button. Serial # 115889. I'll post photos of that here in a minute too. I'm asking $100 shipped for this one.

Third up is a BBE soul vibe. For whatever reason these weren't really popular, but it's a good vibe pedal and it's built very solid, true bypass, etc. Asking for $50 shipped for this guy. This one has the green and orange logo, with a dude sporting a serious afro.

I also have a boss sd-1 that I've modded pretty extensively - LED clipping, with a germanium transistor (oc75), tl072 op-amp, modified bypass circuit, changed caps and so forth. It's very much smoother than the stock sd-1. It's fairly transparent, but being a tube screamer type circuit it does add its own thing. I recorded a quick demo of it - first part is with the pedal bypassed - no effect or buffer. Then you get to hear the buffer for a couple of seconds, then I just noodle around, mostly with the effect on. Overall, I think it (the pedal, not my playing) sounds pretty decent, but because it's been messed with, and I'm not joe boutique - the pedal goes for $30 shipped.

I have a Eurythmia Crucible Si fuzz - $50 shipped.

That's all I can think of for now.
    Last edited by jimijames; 04-29-2014, 09:17 PM.
    Originally posted by ImmortalSix
    I wouldn't pay more than $300 for a BJ.

Re: FS: FX

Bump with a few price drops

If you're interested in anything in particular, I am considering trades to - a SD JD-3 telecaster pickup specifically, or the '53 tapped JB, or even the BG1400. Basically anything that you'd use in an esquire haha. PM me with what you got and we can work something out.

edit: 18s into the SD-1 demo is where I put the pedal into the loop, so you can hear the true bypass.

I need to do another demo because the level on that was overdriving my vox tonelab SE, which gave it that ridiculously fat and smooth and nasty sound. Through an amp the pedal does not sound like that for the most part haha.
    Last edited by jimijames; 05-05-2014, 09:27 AM.

Comment

Re: FS: FX

Bump again.

I also have a BBE Orange Squeezer compressor that I'd like $50 for.

Comment

Working...
      X