banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amps, pedals, pickups, Klusons, tele body, strings & other assorted stuff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amps, pedals, pickups, Klusons, tele body, strings & other assorted stuff!

Spring cleaning time.......let me know if you have any questions or need pics. thanks!

1. Ultrasound AG-15 acoustic amp. Near mint with new warranty: $105.00 paypal'd and shipped in the contig US.
    2. Mint Micro Cube RX. Like a mini Super with the 4 speakers. Great little amp. Does not have power supply, (easy find) but runs great on batteries. You can register warranty info online. $165.00
    3. Subdecay "Liquid Sunshine" pedal. 1st version with two drive knobs. Very cool, touch responsive low/medium gain overdrive. Stacks well with other pedals and sounds amazing on it's own. Price lowered to $95.00
    4. Nice DOD VAC270 A/B Box. lowered to $25.00
    5. MINT 1980's Peavey BAC-2 Bass Chorus. While it's a bass pedal, it's perhaps the very best guitar chorus pedal I've ever used. Lowered to $60.00
    6. DOD DFX9 Digital Delay. USA made. Great condition and sounds wonderful. Lowered to $50.00
    7. 1980's Arion SMM-1 "Metal Master" stereo distortion pedal. Yes, it's a killer metal pedal, but using the soft out provides that sweet, Zen like Dumblesque tone. $45.00
    8. Rocktron Austin Gold Overdrive. Great sounding low gain overdrive that doubles as a killer clean boost. $45.00
    9. Boss OS-2 overdrive/distortion pedal. Perhaps my favorite Boss dirt pedal. There are some sweet tones in this pedal. Lowered to $50.00
    10. New Shubb Capo. C4 model for 7.25 radius (ala strat/tele) necks. $11.00
    11. Strings! All are new in unopened packages. Four sets of Fender Stainless Flats, M-50 mediums, 13-54. $7 a set. 5 sets of DR Black Beauties, 09-.046 for Electric. These are DR's coated strings for extra life and look cool as they are black. $6.00 a set. Also have several sets of DR Tite Fits. 2 sets of La Bella Folk Singer No. 830. $4.00 each.
    Also have various sets of PB acoustic strings. The more you buy, the better the deal!
    12. Boss Micro BR Digital Recorder. Box, manual, SD card, etc. Lowered to $100.00
    13. Ovation iDea OPi-1 Pre-Amp. This cool unit requires an Ovation acoustic/electric guitar with the OP series Pre-Amp. It's a drop in replacement pre-amp that features a built in MP3 recorder. You can record a chord progression, play it back and play along, Also great for recording ideas and downloading them to your computer or MP3 player......kind of a sketch pad so you never lose those cool riffs you come up with in the middle of the night...only to forget them the next morning! These go between $299 to $399 new, (this one is marked at $429.00!!!) so take advantage and buy this brand new one (unopened box) for $100.00 (or trade's)
    14. Two sets of new old stock Kluson double line tuners (as used on Fender guitars) from the 1960's. One set is chrome and one set is gold. To my knowledge, these have never been installed on a guitar. If you are restoring a 60's strat or tele, these are the real deal. $200.00 for the chrome set and $225.00 for the gold set.
    15. Fishman Neo D acoustic guitar sound-hole pickup. $40.00
    16. Fender Hiway One Telecaster Bridge pickup. Sold
    17. Dimarzio Blue Velvet DP171 strat pickup. New. Lowered to $35.00
    18. Duncan strat pups; Duncan SSL-1L 1L (left handed, GREAT Jimi neck), Duncan's classic APS-1. New and never installed. $45 EACH or both for $80.00
    19. 2006 new old stock Chubtone "67's" strat pickup set. Comes in original box with covers, screws and springs. Rare and toneful. $350.00 for the set.
    20. Double cutaway custom Telecaster body. Alder wood painted inca silver. Looks cool and sounds great. $150.00 loaded with Fender pickups, bridge & control plate. $100.00 for body and pickguard.
    21. 1970's MIJ set of Super Distortion copies. Black coils, 2 conductor. Natural relic. These sound killer. $100.00 for set.
    Last edited by teleblooz; 04-25-2014, 12:02 PM. Reason: Lower prices added 70's MIJ buckers

Re: Amps, pedals, pickups, Klusons, tele body, strings & other assorted stuff!

Prices lowered on many items. Added a cool set of 1970's MIJ Super Distortion clone buckers. I believe the prices are fair, but if you feel otherwise, feel free to make me an offer. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
    X