This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: ESP LTD M-103FM guitar in Trans Black

Up for grabs today guys and gals, is a 2010 ESP LTD M-103FM electric guitar in transparent BLACK with Flame Maple top. $325 obo = shipping w/ PayPal gift option

Details---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Basswood body w/ flame maple veneer top

Bolt-on maple neck with maple fretboard and black dot inlays and model name inlay @ 12th fret - black side dot markers

24 X-jumbo fret for effortless fretting and fast lead playing with a radius of 13.75 inches

25.5in scale

R3 (43mm) locking nut - black chrome nut w/black string clamps

2 single coils LS-120 neck and LS-120 middle

1 humbucker LH-150 bridge

1 Volume

1 Tone

5 way blade pickup selector

Floyd Rose Special double locking tremolo bridge

Now for the upgrades!!!! YAY!!!

ALL internal electronics have been replaced with genuine DiMarzio parts - new 250k pots (DiMarzio branded but made by CTS - quality pots nonetheless), new 5 way pickup selector, and output jack, all new wiring, and an Orange Drop .022UF capacitor for excellent tone variation. The new mini toggles pictured are installed in the body and will stay that way - THEY ARE NOT WIRED UP CURRENTLY. I previously had this guitar wired for parallel/series setup on the neck pickup and a coil split on the middle pickup with different pickups than the currently installed stock pickups. ***PLEASE NOTE - THE MINI TOGGLE SWITCHES ARE NOT WIRED UP**** All of this is pictured in the control cavity shot.

The Floyd Rose Special bridge is Authentic Floyd Rose, NOT licensed. It has been upgraded with a Floyd Rose 37 mm brass big block sustain block, 3 heavy-duty noiseless springs for silent operation and a brass tremstopper (needed to stabilize the bridge when using the D-tuna both from FU-tone.com, and also includes an EVH D'Tuna down tuner (with easy one-handed operation, you can drop your low E to a D - tuning instructions, allen wrench, original string locking screw from the bridge and a 2nd sized lock screw for D-tuna setup, all included in original plastic hard case)

You're getting one hell of a guitar with upgraded electronics and a superb upgraded Floyd Rose (tremolo arm included) for not a lot of money. Not pictured but also included an Ibanez branded hard case with grey plush interior. Case is in excellent condition as well.
    ================================================== ================================================== ============

Now for the legalese!!

PayPal ONLY!!!! Ships within 1 business after payment clearing. Will Ships via UPS ground w/ $100 insurance included for free. Give me your zip and I'll you a shipping quote. Comes from adult owned and smoke free home. Ask any and ALL questions before bidding/buying. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING!!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_221251.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.2 KB
ID:	5832948Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_221931.jpg
Size:	34.5 KB
ID:	5832956Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_220542.jpg
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	5832955Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_220558.jpg
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	5832954Click image for larger version

Name:	20140331_094946.jpg
Size:	86.4 KB
ID:	5832953Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_220952.jpg
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	5832952Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_220716.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	5832951Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_221736.jpg
Size:	43.9 KB
ID:	5832950Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_221653.jpg
Size:	45.4 KB
ID:	5832949Click image for larger version

Name:	20140327_221025.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	5832957
    Last edited by Glyph; 05-04-2014, 02:39 PM.

Re: FS: ESP LTD M-103FM guitar in Trans Black

Bump for a good cat. Have had a few smooth transactions with Bill.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Bump. Will also consider trade for a Peavey Viper VIP series amp and Sanpera foot controller

Comment

Bump

Comment

I love black bodies with maple necks - very tempting. Almost looks like in the pics the high E is close to edge of fretboard - true or no?
            Last edited by DankStar; 05-05-2014, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Sorry it took so long to reply. Just now saw this. As for the high E, it is a little closer to the edge than usual, but only slightly more so. My tech said everything is in its place, nothing out of whack. I'm thinking it might just be the way this particular guitar was made. It doesn't affect playability at all, as its still super fast . For an entry level axe, its one of the better ones for sure. let me know what you think. Lets talk!!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Glyph View Post
                  Sorry it took so long to reply. Just now saw this. As for the high E, it is a little closer to the edge than usual, but only slightly more so. My tech said everything is in its place, nothing out of whack. I'm thinking it might just be the way this particular guitar was made. It doesn't affect playability at all, as its still super fast . For an entry level axe, its one of the better ones for sure. let me know what you think. Lets talk!!!
                  looks killer, but my pet peeve is my finger knocking the high E off the fretboard. I have a few guitars that do that and it drives me nuts. I sold my Jackson RR-1 for having that issue, and that was supposed to be my number 1.

Comment

I know everyone is different but that hasn't happened with me. There's enough fretboard in the edge to keep that from being an issue. Plus it's really only noticeable from about the 19th fret on up. Make me an offer. I need to get this sold to help fund my amp purchase. I can't buy the amp til this is sold. Willing to negotiate

Comment

I know everyone is different but that hasn't happened with me. There's enough fretboard in the edge to keep that from being an issue. Plus it's really only noticeable from about the 19th fret on up. Make me an offer. I need to get this sold to help fund my amp purchase. I can't buy the amp til this is sold. Willing to negotiate

Comment

I'll sleep on it - I do love the looks and upgrades

Comment

Still for sale.. Make me an offer!!

Comment

Sold on eBay

Comment

Working...
                            X