banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Humbucker & Pickups, Pickguards, Wired Tele & Esquire harness, Bridges, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humbucker & Pickups, Pickguards, Wired Tele & Esquire harness, Bridges, etc.

I'll add some pics a bit later, (hopefully!) but feel free to PM me with your email if you need them now!

Set of Japanese buckers from the 70's. Not sure of their origin, (Gotoh, Matsumoku, Fuji?) They look like Dimarzio Super Distortions. Both meter in around 11 K. $75.00

Warmoth Hybrid tele p/g (vintage pearl, celluloid, Bucker route) loaded with a nickel covered Kent Armstrong WPU900 pickup. The pickup is a P-90 type single coil in Humbucker size. While not a true P-90, it is an excellent sounding pickup that provides the mid-range bark of PAF'ish bucker with single coil clarity and sparkle. It meters out around 8.85K and mates well with tele bridge pickups. The route on the p/g is not perfect....looks like it was enlarged a bit at one point, but with the pickups installed, it is not noticeable. $50.00

Standard Tele Pearl guard loaded with a GFS Lil Puncher, vintage output, dual blade humbucker. I just installed a set of the Lil Punchers in a friends tele and they sound excellent. 4 conductor wire, so it can be split it with a push/pull pot or mini switch for single coil/humbucker operation if you so desire. I like it wired as a bucker myself...great clarity with a fat, bluesy tone. It also sounds killer with overdrive/distortion. $35.00

Tele pickup set and bridge, These are from a Squier Classic Vibe tele. 3 saddle bridge, Fender TCA1B bridge pickup and Fender TCA2N neck pickup. Basically, Tonerider pickups. The bridge pup (Tonerider Vintage Plus) has flat, Alnico 5 pole pieces, black fiber board bobbin and vintage style copper base plate and clocks in around 6.8K on my meter. The neck pickup (Tonerider Hot Classic) is the TCA2N model, with Alnico 3 pole pieces and meters at 7K. The bridge pup has plenty of spank and twang and sounds killer with some dirt. The neck pickup is sweet and fat with a great bluesy vibe. Will sell separately for: Bridge, $25....Bridge pickup, $25.00.....Neck pickup, $25.000. Buy bridge and both pickups for $65.00. A great, inexpensive way to upgrade an import tele, complete a new build or just try something different.

Set of Peavey tele pups from a 90's Reactor. The neck has a ceramic magnet while the bridge features alnico mags and copper base plate. Both meter in near 9K. Lots of love (ceramic or not!) for the bluesy tone of the neck pup and the bridge pup is darn good for those who like more beef and less twang. Rolling the tone control back 1/4 or so puts in in P-90 territory. Again, an inexpensive upgrade for budget teles. $40 for the set.

Fender Esquire bridge pickup. These come stock with no base plate. Short leads. Meters at 6.4K $25.00

GFS Lil Puncher "Vintage" (as above in p/g) model tele neck pup. 4 conductor, great tone. $20

Drop in ready Fender Tele Control plate: Quality 250K pots, CRL switch, Orange Drop cap, Switchcraft jack, chrome knobs, switch tip. Solder a few wires and BAM, you're are ready to roll! $50.00

Drop in ready Esquire harness. As above, quality 250K pots, CRL switch, top notch caps, Switchcraft out put jack. $50.00

AKG Perception 100 Condenser microphone and Nady SMPS-1X Phantom Power Supply: $50.00

1970's-80's Shecter Brass Tune-o-matic style bridge. As new, never been used. $30.00
    Last edited by teleblooz; 05-07-2014, 04:12 PM.
Working...
X