banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Duncan nickel Distortion Trembucker Bridge Pup and HB 102 bridge and neck set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Duncan nickel Distortion Trembucker Bridge Pup and HB 102 bridge and neck set

Hi All,

I have these laying around collecting dust and currently have no plans for them.

The Distortion is NIB. Never installed at all. i opened the packaging once just to check it out. I bought it about a year and a half ago. Has nickel cover. Asking $55.00 shipped in the US.

I recently had my tech remove the HB 102 neck and bridge set from my C1. Set is black open coil. Pickups have about 4" of wire on them now each. Would likd to sell the set for $40 shipped in the US.

Thanks for looking!

Re: FS: Duncan nickel Distortion Trembucker Bridge Pup and HB 102 bridge and neck set

Bump ��

Comment

Re: FS: Duncan nickel Distortion Trembucker Bridge Pup and HB 102 bridge and neck set

Price drop... $45 shipped PayPal for the dd
      $30 for the 103 set
      Last edited by tombogiri; 05-21-2014, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Pics?

Comment

I'll have pic by tomorrow. No camera tonight

Comment

Pics Sorry for the quality. Also, looks like ai had a typo in the original post. The 103s have about 10" of lead left.

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Bump before the 'bey

Comment

Working...
                X