Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Green Rhino Ekko 616 Pharaoh Fuzz

Hello!

I've decided that I want to expand my pedalboard. I would like to buy these pedals:

-Way Huge Green Rhino

-Malekko Ekko 616 Mk II

-Black Arts Toneworks Pharaoh Fuzz

Note that You would have to ship to Poland.

I've got the paypal account so the payment is not a problem.

Of course I will cover shipping costs.

Shoot me a PM if You've got one of these babies!
    Gibson SG Standard with Seth Lover neck/bridge hybrid with A3 in neck & Brobucker with A3 in bridge
    -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 -> Reaper -> Helix Native -> Celestion IRs -> Yamaha HPH-MT8

Less is more

Re: WTB Green Rhino Ekko 616 Pharaoh Fuzz

I came to conclusion that I don't have to be exatcly Pharaoh Fuzz.

It can be Mojo Hand Colossus or Catalinbread Manx Loaghtan or other muffy goodness. Feel free to shoot me PM
    Gibson SG Standard with Seth Lover neck/bridge hybrid with A3 in neck & Brobucker with A3 in bridge
    -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 -> Reaper -> Helix Native -> Celestion IRs -> Yamaha HPH-MT8

Less is more

Comment

I'm not trying to tell you how to live, but you ought to forget the Green Rhino and order a Coven from Black Arts. You probably won't find a used one but you'll be glad you have it when it gets there.
      green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

ATTENTION!

Forget the fuzzes and green rhino.

Now looking only for Malekko Ekko 616 Mk II

Less is more

Comment

...does that mean you ordered a Coven? I hope so. Mark at Black Arts is a cool guy and that pedal is genius. It has been kicking other dirt pedals off of my board with brutal indiscretion.
          green globe burned black by sunn

Comment

You're close... I'm going to make one

EDIT: And that's 'cause the 2in1 thingy is pricey as for the new one and the shipping would kill me.

Less is more

Comment

Working...
            X