WTTF=Maple Strat Neck for Custom Wired PG Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTTF=Maple Strat Neck for Custom Wired PG Work

I am looking for a maple strat neck. Will listen to whatever you may have to trade. The two loaded PG's below are up for trade and the work was done by a good friend. The neck I am trying to score is for him and if the pickguards below don't interest you maybe you would be interested in having my friend Scott Carfrae Customs wire you a PG to your specs for a maple neck. The finer details would need to be worked out between you and him. I am just the middle man here trying to help out a friend.

The pics below speak for themselves. His work is top notch and he is an easy guy to work with. So if you are interested in the PG's below let me know what you got as far as a maple strat neck. If you are interested in custom wiring work let me know and I can put you in touch with Scott and you guys can go from there.

1) Loaded H-Tele-H Strat Pickguard with G&B humbuckers prototypes, and the middle is a Fender Blacktop pickup. They are all basically new but have some shipping dings.

.033 Cap going only to the neck humbucker, there is a .015 Cap going to the Tele pup in the middle. I have wired the Tele pup all on its own so you have a 3 way switch for the humbuckers to use as normal and then you can hit the 1st mini toggle and it brings the Tele pup into play..
    I also ran a mini toggle to the main 3 way switch and you can cut the humbuckers out completely and just use the middle Tele pup and then if you like turn the humbuckers back on and your running all 3 pickups.

2) Loaded Warman Texas Triple Hots Strat Pickguard with Varitone

I have installed one of my Varitones that gives you 6 different tone options.
    Also known as a Phant O Matic in SG's and ES 335's.
    Was originally for Jazz and blues but kicks ass in rock and metal as well.
    Whats different about mine is the firts position is ran through the tone pot like its not there and then the other 5 positions give you very distinct tones to play around with and to dial in for certain tunes.
    Full sized pots and then tone caps from .047 down to .01 and the 1st position is a .022 Orange Drop Cap.
    This comes with the chrome input jack and plate as you see in the pictures and this is a true plug and play system and I have also included my new body ground lug for the pickup pocket.

Re: WTTF=Maple Strat Neck for Custom Wired PG Work

Bump

Comment

Working...
    X