FS/FT: Stag Mag SH3, black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: Stag Mag SH3, black

I got this in a trade here on this forum about 2 or 3 years ago. It came to me with 10" of original lead wire, with another 4" spliced on and surrounded in shrink wrap. It also had already been relocated to another short legged baseplate, judging by the "Duncan Designed" emblem on the bottom of the baseplate. However, this pup is 100% functional and has no issues.

If done as a sale, I'd like $50 shipped, but I'm negotiable. Trade-wise, I could use an A5 humbucker, black, that is pretty similar in character to my stock Epi Hot Alnico 5 bridge humbucker but is more articulate under high gain.

Thanks!
    Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Re: FS/FT: Stag Mag SH3, black

are those poles flush across the top?

Comment

Originally posted by SoundAt11 View Post
      are those poles flush across the top?
      No, they currently are not, but the Stag Mag is designed so that the pole pieces can be raised or lowered to your liking. Using a screwdriver or something simila, you either push up from the bottom of the baseplate or push down from the topside of the bobbin.
      Sanford: "The hardest part about tone chasing is losing the expectations associated with the hardware."

Comment

Bump

Comment

SOLD

Comment

Working...
          X