Duncan 5/2s for Strat...for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duncan 5/2s for Strat...for sale

This is my first "for sale" post here, so if I've broken the rules, please just pull the thread (moderator), or someone just let me know and I'll make the change.

I've got a set of three Duncan 5/2s for Strat for sale, with original black SD covers (mounting hardware not included). One of them is a RWRP. I haven't measured them yet, so I'm not sure if the bridge is a "custom for bridge" or just standard output. It sounds standard to me, but I will measure them tomorrow (2/1/05)...and post the results.

These pickups came stock on a Fender Showmaster that I just purchased new last week, so they are in perfect condition, zero flaws.

$50 a piece, or $140 for the set. U.S. sales only....FREE SHIPPING.

I'll leave this posted for a couple of days, then they're going to eBay. So please don't make me any offers below my asking price. If you're not interested in them at my asking price...maybe you can snag them at the auction.

I'm a long time member in good standing at www.tdpri.com (Telecaster Discussion Page Re-Issue). You can check with any members there, including the moderator. Anyone should offer you a good reference of me.

U.S. Postal Money order....or PayPal... or Cash for local sales. No checks of any kind, including cashier's checks.

Email me if you're interested...

[email protected]

-TheGoodTexan
    Last edited by TheGoodTexan; 01-30-2005, 08:38 PM. Reason: corrected web address

Re: Duncan 5/2s for Strat...for sale

ok...I just put these pickups on eBay. Here are the item numbers:

Neck: 3779926607
    Middle: 3779929170
    Bridge: 3779932319

AND ....

A Duncan Broadcaster...item number 3779960435.

Comment

Working...
    X