Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Selling A Peavey Classic 30 In Ohio

**** SOLD! ****

Classic 30, the more rare black/gray tweed, 2006 production year.

It has no issues. I'm just selling it because all my other Classics are tweed, and I found a matching tweed C30 II to take its place.

There are a few nicks on the back, but the rest is just a light wear from normal use. Control marks are fine, they just don't show due to the glare. Gigged at block parties, pool parties and bars, but it was after the time people were permitted to smoke in our bars.

I did swap out my tube set for the all JJ set which was in the tweed C30 I found. The JJs have one year on them, but the most recent three months were spent sitting in a closet.

I really do not want to ship it. I'm in central Ohio, but travel around the state on occasion and more often to the Cincinnati area. I could also meet a buyer from adjoining states

New C30's MAP at $800. I am looking for a relatively firm $325.

Here are a few quick pics. I can upload better pics and PM links if seriously interested. Please PM any questions.

Last edited by JamesPaul; 12-05-2014, 05:13 PM. Reason: Amp has been sold!
    I miss the 80's (girls) !!!

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Re: Selling A Peavey Classic 30 In Ohio

A bump as it appears I will be making a trip to the Cincinnati area on Saturday August 23rd. If interested, I could meet a buyer in the Cincinnati or Dayton area. Actually, any town along the I-71, I-75 and I-70 triangle.

Seymour Duncans currently in use - In Les Pauls: Custom(b)/Jazz(n), Distortion(b)/Jazz(n), '59(b)/'59(n) w/A4 mag, P-Rails(b)/P-Rails(n); In a Bullet S-3: P-Rails(b)/stock/Vintage Stack Tele(n); In a Dot: Seth Lover(b)/Seth Lover(n); In a Del Mar: Mag Mic; In a Lead II: Custom Shop Fender X-1(b)

Comment

Just curious, you say you're from central Ohio, but your "location" says "Hometown of THE GODZ". Didn't The Godz hail from NYC?

Like I said, just curious.

Comment

Well, then there's always that confusion. Maybe I should change it to Hometown of THE GODZ and Rosie?

Comment

Bumpage since I was here posting a 6505 cab.

Comment

Working...
          X