banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS Ibanez Prestige Neck, Hardtail RG Body, Ibanez Tight End Bridge, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Ibanez Prestige Neck, Hardtail RG Body, Ibanez Tight End Bridge, etc.

Hi All,

I started on a project this spring but things have been so busy and it looks like things won't slow down anytime soon, so I've realized I'm just not going to get to it. So rather than let things sit around and clutter up the place, I'm going to put them on the block. So I've got a few items for sale, contact me for more information.

Aftermarket RG body, $175 shipped OBO. New condition (or at least fresh from the CNC condition), made by Mai guitars. Solid one-piece mahogany, hardtail/fixed bridge, (2 1/16 inch string spacing), 24 fret, routed for two humbuckers, Vol, Tone, blade switch, rear routed, JEM-style angled output jack. AANJ neck pocket is a hair less than 57 mm, so it should fit necks with the 56 mm heel, but if you widen it you could probably use the newer 58 mm prestige necks, which was my plan. Needs finish sanding and finishing. I was going to use an oil finish. Beautiful, lovely piece of mahogany right here.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	photo 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.8 KB
ID:	5834682

Name:	photo 2.jpg
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	5834680

Name:	photo 3.jpg
Size:	39.2 KB
ID:	5834681

Ibanez Tight End bridge assembly, $100 shipped OBO. New condition, Cosmo black. The original Tight End bridge, which I think is a better looking design than the more recent Tight End R bridge. Looks like this:

Name:	RG1451NC_bridge.jpg
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	5834683

2014 Ibanez Prestige S5521Q neck, $750 shipped OBO. Mint condition, very slight fret wear if any, no immediately visible blemishes. Looks almost brand new. Really a killer neck. Was on a guitar previously though. Maple with rosewood, KTS titanium neck, quilt veneer on the headstock in the model's Wild Pilsner Burst finish. This is one I really don't want to sell. I'd like to just hang on to this, maybe even forever, until I can find something to do with it. But if there's enough interest I'll let it go. It looks like this neck:

Name:	3_Headstock_Left_Front_6753-df881e94048e82904dced757d01d2d80.jpg
Size:	28.5 KB
ID:	5834673

Name:	6_Headstock_Straight_Back_6753-c4676421c049e09bcdf35c5febac7afd.jpg
Size:	25.8 KB
ID:	5834674

Name:	1_Full_Straight_Front_6753-9ed9b26a4ea93ee97b150e36dbcd797c.jpg
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	5834675

I've got some other various stuff too, like Ibanez back panels and neck attachment screws and bushings, Gretsch pots (made by CTS, solid shaft), 5-way super switch, Duncan Parallel Axis trembuckers, Duncan Antiquity humbuckers, a gold Gotoh hardtail bridge. So contact me if you want any more info.

Also, I'll consider trades too, whether it's a pedal for the body or that sort of thing, or a complete guitar for the whole lot of parts, etc. I'm flexible so feel free to contact me for more info.

Thanks!
    Last edited by daveyisgreat; 09-17-2014, 10:50 AM.

Re: FS Ibanez Prestige Neck, Hardtail RG Body, Ibanez Tight End Bridge, etc.

Pm'd for the pots and switch

Comment

Price drop for the neck -- $650 or best offer, shipped anywhere in the Continental US.

Comment

Originally posted by daveyisgreat View Post
        Hi All,

I started on a project this spring but things have been so busy and it looks like things won't slow down anytime soon, so I've realized I'm just not going to get to it. So rather than let things sit around and clutter up the place, I'm going to put them on the block. So I've got a few items for sale, contact me for more information.

Aftermarket RG body, $175 shipped OBO. New condition (or at least fresh from the CNC condition), made by Mai guitars. Solid one-piece mahogany, hardtail/fixed bridge, (2 1/16 inch string spacing), 24 fret, routed for two humbuckers, Vol, Tone, blade switch, rear routed, JEM-style angled output jack. AANJ neck pocket is a hair less than 57 mm, so it should fit necks with the 56 mm heel, but if you widen it you could probably use the newer 58 mm prestige necks, which was my plan. Needs finish sanding and finishing. I was going to use an oil finish. Beautiful, lovely piece of mahogany right here.
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57356[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57353[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57354[/ATTACH]

Ibanez Tight End bridge assembly, $100 shipped OBO. New condition, Cosmo black. The original Tight End bridge, which I think is a better looking design than the more recent Tight End R bridge. Looks like this:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57357[/ATTACH]

2014 Ibanez Prestige S5521Q neck, $750 shipped OBO. Mint condition, very slight fret wear if any, no immediately visible blemishes. Looks almost brand new. Really a killer neck. Was on a guitar previously though. Maple with rosewood, KTS titanium neck, quilt veneer on the headstock in the model's Wild Pilsner Burst finish. This is one I really don't want to sell. I'd like to just hang on to this, maybe even forever, until I can find something to do with it. But if there's enough interest I'll let it go. It looks like this neck:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57345[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57346[/ATTACH]
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]57347[/ATTACH]

I've got some other various stuff too, like Ibanez back panels and neck attachment screws and bushings, Gretsch pots (made by CTS, solid shaft), 5-way super switch, Duncan Parallel Axis trembuckers, Duncan Antiquity humbuckers, a gold Gotoh hardtail bridge. So contact me if you want any more info.

Also, I'll consider trades too, whether it's a pedal for the body or that sort of thing, or a complete guitar for the whole lot of parts, etc. I'm flexible so feel free to contact me for more info.

Thanks!
        Hi there is the bridge still available? Can u ship to Australia for me?

Comment

Working...
        X