Pedals FS: Mojo Hand, Radial.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals FS: Mojo Hand, Radial.

Here you go, all prices include shipping and paypal.

Mojo Hand FX Speakeasy: I purchased it brand new and it does have velcro on the back. Comes with the box and candy, I purchased this and another Mojo Hand pedal at the same time to compare and went with the other pedal. EP Circuit with Gain, Volume and Tone Knobs along with a toggle for tone shaping. $110 shipped.

Mojo Hand Recoil: Digital Reverb voiced to sound like a Memory Man without the Modulation. Has velcro on the back and comes with the Box as well. Like new! $110. shipped.

Cmatmods Deeelay: Digital Delay voiced analog, sounds great and I really like it, but not what i'm looking for. $100. Shipped.

BBE Soul Vibe: It just didn't make it onto the board. Does an awesome Leslie as well as the most impressive vibe tones without the issues of optical parts. Internal trim pot for tone. GONE!!!. With original box and candy.

Mojo Hand FX MULE: Red Lliama circut this one is Version 1 and is Sparkle Purple. I'll get a picture tonight. $100. Shipped and Paypall'ed. Comes with box.

Radial Tone Bone VT $150 With Box and power supply
    Radial BigShot SW2 $55. Works with the Headbone and also switches a channel on one of the heads. Also works if you have two channel switching amps, as both of the channel switchers, has a ground/lift switch. With Boxes Package Deal of $175 Shipped.

Trades for TC Flashback .

Re: Pedals FS: Mojo Hand, Radial.

BUMP

Comment

Working...
    X