WTB a few strat parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB a few strat parts

Hey everyone, I'm looking to change up the looks of a strat of mine, what I'm looking for,

-A few extra trem Springs
    -gold tuners and bridge
    -hss configuration pickguard (preferably a pearloid, it's going on a sunburst strat with maple board)
    - 2 medium output single coils pickups to match with a jb bridge for a nice heavy rock/classic rock setup
    -Tele style knobs to replace the knobs on the guard.

Let me know what you have and how much, thank you!

Re: WTB a few strat parts

I've got a single coil that I repaired. I have it listed here in the trading post if interested. 6.1k wound with formvar . It's a black bottom, has flat pole pieces that are charged south up.
    Originally posted by dg27
    Salad plates are aerodynamically more effective than dinner plates, which are too heavy.

Comment

I have a set of naturally worn gold Gotoh vintage style tuners (1996). Lots of chrome showing through on the buttons. Will only work on vintage-sized tuner holes/spacing. $25.

I have a DiMarzio SDS-1, near new. It's an approx. 9.5K ceramic P90-ish pickup that fits a Strat hole. Good for thick leads in the neck or middle spot, but not so much for clear chords. A hot humbucker in the bridge, an SDS-1 in the middle, and a slightly hot vintage style pickup in the neck (e.g. Twang Banger or DiMarzio Red Velvet) are a great combo IMO. Original box, screws, springs, and two covers (white and aged white). $40.

If you have metric pots, I've got four matching G&L ASAT (Tele) push-on knobs. They are metal shells with plastic inserts to hold them to the pots. $16 for the four (you must take all four).

I have a parchment (just barely off white, not cream colored) HSS 11-hole guard for USA or MIM Standard, lightly used. $12.

If any of this interests you, drop me a PM.
      Last edited by ItsaBass; 12-16-2014, 09:18 PM.
      Originally posted by LesStrat
      Yogi Berra was correct.
      Originally posted by JOLLY
      I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

I gotsa Rio Grande "Dirty Harry" (Feelin' lucky??) strat pup (Well, are ya!?) that would kill with the Dimarzio above and your JB. PM if interested.

Comment

Originally posted by PushedCrayon View Post
          Hey everyone, I'm looking to change up the looks of a strat of mine, what I'm looking for,

-A few extra trem Springs
          -gold tuners and bridge
          -hss configuration pickguard (preferably a pearloid, it's going on a sunburst strat with maple board)
          - 2 medium output single coils pickups to match with a jb bridge for a nice heavy rock/classic rock setup
          -Tele style knobs to replace the knobs on the guard.

Let me know what you have and how much, thank you!
          I have white H-S-S pickguard I'm selling. Came off a Carvin guitar, but should fit a standard strat. I have tons of tremolo springs. I'd just throw 5 or so of them in with the pickguard for you. I also have a Kramer Dual Rails single coil type pickup, about 6.5ohms.

Comment

Change of plans. I think I will try out the sss setup, so I'm looking for a pearloid guard setup for all single coils. Also looking for a jb junior or something along the line

Comment

Still have an interest in that SDS-1?
              Originally posted by LesStrat
              Yogi Berra was correct.
              Originally posted by JOLLY
              I do a few chord things, some crappy lead stuff, and then some rhythm stuff.

Comment

Check out my body. Got a lot of what you are after.

Comment

I order knobs form amazon

they are the smaller metric versions (read too small for Fender MIM pots)
                  I rot mine out for the bigger size
                  they are $5 w/free shipping for 4

Black and Gold are also available at similar pricing
                  EHD
                  Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                  RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                  SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                  Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                  Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                  Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                  Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                  GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

Originally posted by loversmoon View Post
                    Check out my body. Got a lot of what you are after.
                    that does sound a bit suggestive
                    EHD
                    Just here surfing Guitar Pron
                    RG2EX1 w/ SD hot-rodded pickups / RG4EXFM1 w/ Carvin S22j/b + FVN middle
                    SR500 / Martin 000CE-1/Epiphone Hummingbird
                    Epiphone Florentine with OEM Probuckers
                    Ehdwuld branded Blue semi hollow custom with JB/Jazz
                    Reptile Green Gibson Custom Studio / Aqua Dean Shire semi hollow with piezo
                    Carvin Belair / Laney GC80A Acoustic Amp (a gift from Guitar Player Mag)
                    GNX3000 (yea I'm a modeler)

Comment

lol...got ya attention didn't I??

Comment

Working...
                      X