Mesa, Squier, and some other random parts FS and possibly FT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mesa, Squier, and some other random parts FS and possibly FT

1980 Mesa MkIIB - For those that have followed the forum I've had issues with this amp for a while. At high volumes instead of feedback you just get a bunch of static. I went in and looked at the tube pins and put some contact cleaner and rust inhibitor on them. Now, there is just a loud humming sound coming from the amp. It's basically unplayable however I'd be willing to bet money it's a simple operation. I don't know anything about amps and I've already had the amp looked at by a "tech." It was retubed completely and biased with groove tube preamp tubes and tung sol 6L6s. The push pulls were replaced, a few caps that were bad replaced. This is a great amp.... it just needs some TLC. I'm going to ship the amp with a Texas Heat installed and the original EVM speaker in the package with it. I'd like to get $425 shipped for it. If you don't want the texas heat I'll keep it and reduce the price to $400.

I have a left handed Squier Strat, it's an affinity that I paid $20 for. It's still in great condition other than a couple chips but I'll take pictures. I was originally going to go Jimi Hendrix with it, but decided against it. I'd like to get $80 shipped.

2 Microphone Cables, One is a Live Wire Cable and the other is the one that came with my Shure SM57. I'd like $20 for both. They are both thick, quality cables and work fine.

Nickel Covered Fender Humbucker Set from a Blackout Telecaster. These are similar to a JB/Jazz set. They sound pretty good in all honesty. I'm just not a big fan of humbuckers in general. $40 shipped for both.

I'll get pics up soon. Thanks for looking.

Trades would really only be pedals as I am moving out soon and don't want huge stuff taking up space in the moving process.
    Originally posted by Good Will Hunting
    Real loss is only possible when you love something more than you love yourself.

Re: Mesa, Squier, and some other random parts FS and possibly FT

As a lefty... I'll give you $20 for that strat

Comment

Re: Mesa, Squier, and some other random parts FS and possibly FT

Waiting for pictures of the strat.
      ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
      2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
      Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

Working...
      X