Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Brobucker

Hello!

The best would be zebra or reverse zebra, but every option is ok. Spacing doesn't matter.

Note that I live in Europe.
    Gibson SG Standard with Seth Lover neck/bridge hybrid with A3 in neck & Brobucker with A3 in bridge
    -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 -> Reaper -> Helix Native -> Celestion IRs -> Yamaha HPH-MT8

Less is more

Re: WTB Brobucker

Bump

Necrothread
    Gibson SG Standard with Seth Lover neck/bridge hybrid with A3 in neck & Brobucker with A3 in bridge
    -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 -> Reaper -> Helix Native -> Celestion IRs -> Yamaha HPH-MT8

Less is more

Comment

Bump

I'm sure someone has one in drawer. Unfortunately due to EU regulations I'm not able to get one directly from the Custom Shop. Of course all shipping costs, taxes, customs, etc. are on me.

Less is more

Comment

HI Did you find one?

I have one which I will be putting up for sale shortly with a few other pickups. The one I have has a aged /vintage metal top. from when I had it off I seem to remember it was black, would have to take if off again to check.

Comment

Working...
        X