Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedals, pickups, DVD's & stuff

1. Minty First Version MI Audio Crunch Box: $75.00
    2. Minty Tech 21 VT Bass Character Pedal. This baby is killer with guitar! $80.00
    3. Minty Danelectro Cool Cat Vibe. Killer vibe! Essential mods already done. $45.00
    4. DOD A/B Box: $20.00
    5. Rocktron Banshee Talk Box. Used once $125.00 Do you feel like we feel????

1. Gibson Dirty Fingers Humbucker: TRADED!

Brand New Instructional DVD's: 1. George Benson: The Art Of Jazz 2. 50 Funk Guitar Licks You Must Know 3. Introduction to Dobro 4. Pat Martino 'Quantum Guitar Complete" 5. Pat Martino 'Creative Force Complete" 6. Beginning Blues Harp. Again, tThese are all brand new, factory wrapped and unopened. $15 each, two for $25.00, 3 for $30.00

DVD Jeff Tweedy "Sunken Treasure" Live in the Pacific NW. Used (old Library stock) but in perfect shape. $10.00 or free with other DVD purchase.

Brent Mason "Hot Wired" Tab book. I'll include a copy of the Hot Wired CD. $25.00

Original Hip Shot Instruction book. I bought this (along with my hip shot bender) around 1983 or so....their first year of business. Some great bender licks, Faux steel guitar licks, etc. If you have a hip shot, this is a must have. $20.00

Kenny Blue Ray VHS Blues Instruction. Excellent instruction in the style of Albert King and Freddie King. Kenny Blue Ray is not only a killer blues guitarist, hes a great guy with an excellent teaching style. While this is a VHS, the quality is pretty darn good. The material he presents however is stellar! If you are itching to learn some of those huge bends Albert was famous for, (and SRV made such great use of) get this. I'd keep it, but no longer have a VCR! The Freddie King material is also golden. $10.00
    Last edited by teleblooz; 02-10-2015, 04:02 PM. Reason: prices lowered, sold items deleted

Re: Pedals, pickups, DVD's & stuff

Added a few more pedals. I believe these items are priced very fair, but if you don't agree, please feel free to let me know and we'll go from there!

Comment

To the top!

Comment

Do be do be doooo.....brip, fweep, babot....take this puppy to the top!

Comment

Do you still have this? Rio Grande 'Dirty Harry' Strat pickup
          Can you measure the resistance on it?

Thanks!
          ISO - Fender Highway One Stratocaster - black
          2004 Chevy Silveraro - 6.6 Liter Duramax Turbo Diesel
          Pickup Booster - Lava Box - Tweak Fuzz - Vapor Trail

Comment

For those who asked, Rio Dirty Harry clocks in at 13K. The Dirty Fingers goes one better at 14K

Comment

Dirty Fingers traded.

Comment

Open to trades also. I always need pickups......buckers, tele, P-90, off beat, etc. Also, feel free to make me an offer on anything. I'm easy to work with and if I do say no, I'll say it nicely!!

Comment

Working...
                X