banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fender American Strat, Dean USA Soltero, Voodoo labs PT Jr and power supply - big sal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fender American Strat, Dean USA Soltero, Voodoo labs PT Jr and power supply - big sal

Folks,

I wil post pictures over the next few days, so bare with me.

1. 2008 Fender American Strat

I am pretty sure this is a 2008 AmericanStandard Strat in a Sahana finish. It has an all maple neck and comes with solid Fender locking tuners and the Super V maglock trem stabilizer on the trem. I would say she is in 9 or 9.5 out of 10 condition. This Strat is loud and powerful. I would say it has a lot of emphasis on the mid-mids up to the treble frequencies, but has a full bottom end that is not flubby or inarticulate. It comes with OHSC and whammy bar. I am asking for $750 shipped in the Con US

2. Dean USA SOltero MHG

Imagine Dean's version of a Custom Studio and this is what we got. Oil finish on neck and body with ebony board, trap inlays, big smooth and beautiful frets and some great sounding Dean humbuckers that remind me of killer 70s to 80s rock tones. I will sell this for $400 local pickup or $475 shipped in a high quality hard-soft case or $425 in gig bag.

3. Voodoo lab PT Jr with power supply and gig bag.

I've had this for a year and will sell the bundle for $175.

4. WD mirror pickguard for Strat

Was on the Strat, asking for $35 shipped

5. Dimarzio Injector red - $50

6. Dimarzio Area 67 red - $50

7. DImarzio Heavy Blues II red - $50

8. Red Strat knobs and pickup selector tip - $12

I'll sell the Strat and pickguard with DImarzios and red hardware for $900

I'll also let the guard, pickups and red hardware go for $175

No trades!
    Mike Lipe Virtuoso #009
    Ibanez RG1570 Custom
    PRS McCarty STD
    '71 Gibson SG Custom
    Bogner Alchemist 2x12
    Vox AD15VT

Re: Fender American Strat, Dean USA Soltero, Voodoo labs PT Jr and power supply - big

I can't say as I've ever heard of a Sahana finish before. I'd like to see that.

Comment

Working...
    X