banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stuff for sale: pedals, shure wireless, pickup, etc.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff for sale: pedals, shure wireless, pickup, etc.

I have some stuff I need to clear out. Prices are slightly negotiable. It won't hurt to make offers though. Not really looking for trades other than a good flanger and pedal tuner. Prices are shipped.

Electro Harmonix small stone nano phaser pedal - $55 very good condition. No scratches but is missing the rubber feet off the bottom.

Visual sound route 66 overdrive/compressor - $75 minor scratches, otherwise great condition.

DOD fx40b 7 band eq with level -$55 works perfectly but is heavily scratched and missing the battery cover.

Shure pg14 instrument wireless system. H7 band. Never had any issues or interference. $175

Line 6 vetta ii combo with fbv floorboard. $250 the amp was working fine then gave me an error and bricked during update. From reading online there are a few other things that may revive it but I got tired of messing with it. The floorboard can be sold separately for $125 and the celestion speakers are in good shape. The rest of the cost is shipping. I'll part it out if you're interested in just the board or just the speakers. Make me an offer.

Re: Stuff for sale: pedals, shure wireless, pickup, etc.

Weekend bump. I sold the vetta. Prices may be negotiable.

Comment

Working...
    X