X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS/FT: VHT/Fryette Pittbull 45

SOLD

This amp is amazing, but I'm going in a different direction, musically. If you're checking this out, you are probably familiar with the amp, but if not, here goes:

This is not the newer VHT stuff - this is a boutique modern classic of an amp built by Steve Fryette before he sold the VHT name. The company is now called Fryette Amplification. The Pittbull 45 has been compared to a Mesa Lonestar Special, but has more gain available.

2 channels, each with an independent boost. Footswitch is included. Reverb and FX loop are also foot-switchable.

This amp will do beautiful cleans through pretty serious distortion, but it doesn't do metal-style gain without help. The cleans are the most responsive, 3d, and organic that I've ever heard. Tonally, it's like a modern cross between Fender, Vox, and Hiwatt.

The Gain channel does SRV through chunky Marshally rock tones without the high mid spike. It's an awesome gain channel.

This thing is incredibly loud, but the FX level control on the back acts like a master volume and can allow for very manageable volume levels.

It works beautifully with pedals, too, and the reverb is fantastic.

Condition is Very Good. There are some scuffs in the tolex here and there, but no tears or rips, and everything functions perfectly.

Please feel free to ask any questions via PM.

$725 plus shipping. I'd love a local deal.

Trades:
    EVH 5150 iii 50 watt
    Mesa Stiletto Deuce (stage ii) or Ace
    Mesa Mark IV plus cash from me

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0846.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.4 KB
ID:	5836353

Name:	IMAG0850.jpg
Size:	72.0 KB
ID:	5836354

Name:	IMAG0852.jpg
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	5836355
    Last edited by chewpac; 02-13-2015, 04:53 PM.
Working...
X