Pups and other things for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pups and other things for sale

Lollar Imperial Humbuckers, one set made in 2004. I've had them a few months, and bought them new. Killer PAF clone. Featured in ToneQuest and the most recent Vintage Guitar mag. Full leads. Aged covers. Box, paperwork. $275.00 shipped. Without covers, $250.00 shipped.

Seymour Duncan Phat Cats, one set. Nickel covers. Full leads. $120.00 shipped.

Gibson Burstbuckers #2 and #3. Older set, which some seem to prefer. Felt-tip marker number on pup plates. No covers. Black bobbins. Full leads. $140.00 shipped.

Seymour Duncan P90s, soapbars. I have 2 of these that came out of a Hamer, so they don't have the SD logo stamped on the plates. Black. On my Fluke, it measures 11.7k and is stickered with "2N". This would qualify as a Hot Soapbar, according to the SD info page. 9" lead. The other measures 14.6 and is stickered, "3B", which would make it a Custom Soapbar. 9" lead. I have no mounting screws for these. $30.00 each.

Danelectro Daddy-O pedal. Excellent condition, full-size pedal with metal chassis. No power supply. Built like a tank. $25.00 shipped.

ART Tube MP. Great mic pre that uses a 12ax7. Great for warming your vocals or guitar signal before entering the digital realm. XLR and 1/4" connections. Phantom power for using with condenser mics. Also makes a great DI box for guitars, especially bass. Virtually like-new condition, comes with power supply, user's guide and plastic-laminated quick reference. $40.00 shipped.

These items are priced to sell, so don't y'all be low-ballin' me now
    I'm not interested in any trades, sorry.

I'll do PayPal on these if you want. Email me with questions:
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Tweed; 02-07-2005, 04:45 PM.

Re: Pups and other things for sale

ART Tube MP is sold.

Comment

snap i wanted that.
      Originally posted by krankguitarist
      And I *really* wouldn't lop Affliction and Ed Hardy in the same category. Affliction stuff can have a sense of subtlety to it.

Comment

Phat Cats are sold.

Comment

P.M. sent on P 90's

Comment

P90s are sold. Burstbuckers reduced to $125.00 shipped. They're squeaky clean.
            #2 measures 8.06k
            #3 measures 8.35k

Comment

Working...
            X