FS: GFS Mean 90 Neck - Chrome Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: GFS Mean 90 Neck - Chrome Cover

I've got a Mean 90 Neck without anything to put it in, and I'm clearing out some stuff so I'd like to see it put to good use. It's only been installed briefly, and the plastic cover hasn't even been taken off and it comes in the original box. It has a chrome cover, what GFS lists as 'humbucker cover', but the box it came in lists it as black. Guess they used the wrong box.

How does 30$ shipped sound?

Re: FS: GFS Mean 90 Neck - Chrome Cover

Bump

Comment

How do you think this would pair with a 1950's humbucker? I've got some gfs alnico V pros coming, and thought about using this in the neck. Still mulling it over. Also, totally debating about their gold foil pickups as well. Hard to find audio clips of it though. I keep going back and forth.

I've got this newly refurbished AMF73... still trying to decide what to try. Just not a lot of cash to try a bunch of different things.

Click image for larger version

Name:	10951419_10153186090505815_8429497230136418677_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	5784297

Would you consider $20-25 shipped? I'm assuming paypal works.
      Last edited by oldschoolhero; 02-18-2015, 06:00 PM. Reason: Add pic and explanation

Comment

Here are the few audio videos I've been able to find on the GFS gold foil pickups.

This is a comparison of the GFS Gold foil pickups with some vintage ones. i only have a GFS gold foil in the neck position of the LP copy in the video so I o...

Comment

I used it briefly with a 490R that I put an A5 in and was using as a bridge T-Top substitute. They worked well together.

Comment

Originally posted by mremic01 View Post
            I used it briefly with a 490R that I put an A5 in and was using as a bridge T-Top substitute. They worked well together.
            I'll take it.

Comment

Cool, shoot me a PM and I'll send you my paypal emai

Comment

Ugh, I'm trying to do it on tapatalk from my phone, but app closes every time I try to send a message?

Comment

PM sent. I think?

Comment

Working...
                  X