Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Manticore Super Klones - Two Klon Clones In One Box

200$ a piece, plus 5$ shipping.

I was building these for an online retailer, but they're all stocked up. They go for for $275-$300 through Reverb and eBay, but I'd rather blow them out direct so I can move on to other projects. You can see the details here:

The Manticore Super Klone is made up of two Klon circuits in one enclosure. The circuit on the right is loaded with 1N34A clippings diodes, and the one on the left has 1N270s. They are wired in series and sound great stacked. This unit got a little funky on the Manticore logo during etching, s...

The Manticore Super Klone is made up of two Klon circuits in one enclosure. The circuit on the right is loaded with 1N34A clippings diodes, and the one on the left has 1N270s. They are wired in series and sound great stacked. There is no battery snap, so you will need a power supply. The DC...

Re: FS: Manticore Super Klones - Two Klon Clones In One Box

Bump

Comment

Still have two of these. *bump*

Comment

Discount available for anyone who'll make a studio-quality demo video of one of these. I've always wanted to do one myself, but don't have the time, money, or means.

Comment

Well, I have a video recorder that will do 780p. Not that I would play like Steve Vai.

Comment

Hi there, I have an interest in this if the pedal is still available and the offer still stands for demos.

You can hear my playing at https://soundcloud.com/as-follows

Shoot me a PM if you are interested.
            Why don't you take your little Cobra Kais and get outta here?!
            My collaborative PROGRESSIVE ROCK PROJECT, As Follows.

Comment

Hey guys, sorry I didn't see your replies until just now. Both of these are still available. If you PM me, I'm more likely to see it whatwith the popup and all.

Comment

Working...
              X