WTB American Standard stratocaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB American Standard stratocaster

Just like the title says. Message me what you have, photos, condition and price and we will see what deal we can make. Would really like one with a case and with a humbucker in the bridge, but no big deal.

Re: WTB American Standard stratocaster

You might like this... one of my buddies at work is selling his '96 MIJ standard - honestly it plays just as good as the American Strats of the same era we have on hand here at the shop, and the pickup set he put in there sounds fantastic. If I had $500 I'd get it myself but I wanna build my next Strat.

Comment

I'll shoot him a message sometime, thanks!

Comment

Not Fender USA but

It's disassembled in my basement right now so okay to part out. Sitting on the Texas Specials and hardware too, though you'd need a HSS pickguard. I only use two knobs but pretty sure I have an extra parchment knob.

It's SSS routed but I have a Stewmac humbucker router template and could cut you out a bridge humbucker. It's nitro with some relatively light wear (honest, not relic'd).

I have it's matching neck but then again I have like 6 necks that would work with it you could look though.
        Last edited by riserobotsrise; 03-01-2015, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Shoot some photos and specs to my email
          [email protected] please

Comment

I'll do better than that. I'll need to take some photos of the parts alone, the sticker on the body and all the hardware is off now. But here's a big pile of unsorted photos that are mostly recent ones before I took it apart to see if it's something that makes sense for you

Specs are pretty standard, it's alder, 2pc, decent grain as you can see in the earlier link, fits Fender USA necks along with all standard Warmoth, AllParts, Musikraft. It weighed 3 lbs 11 oz prior to the nitro finish which went on thin so definitely under 4lbs. Vintage style bridge. I have the full set of gold hardware and the neck

anyway photos - I'll be downstairs in the shop over the next couple of days to take more photos if any interest

It's a neat color and I like the thing but new Strat and Tele projects incoming
            Last edited by riserobotsrise; 03-01-2015, 01:22 PM.

Comment

I'd love to chat about it! Shoot me a pm to discuss specifics and prices and such. Thank you!
              😊

Comment

Working...
              X