WTT for black Pearly Gates neck, lots of trade bait to offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTT for black Pearly Gates neck, lots of trade bait to offer

EDIT 3/20: No longer need this, wound up finding a new black PG neck without logo. Most of the trade bait pickups below heading to eBay in the next couple of days if you're looking (Same user name, click here for direct link). Thanks!

Looking for a reasonably good condition Pearly Gates black neck, no logo okay, going into Strat neck position in a new guitar. Needs enough lead. I can Paypal or trade for.

What I have at the moment (some can be straight up trades, depending on value). These aren't officially "for sale" at the moment as I'm just focused on the PG so please hold off on other offers for now. I definitely don't need more pickups at the moment.

Black Jazz neck
    Black JB bridge Gibby spaced
    Set of Jazz & JB chrome covers
    Set of black '59s Gibby space, 2 cond wire
    A single Fender CS '69, no cover though I may have a white one lying around, no AY signature on back
    Set of CS Texas Specials parchment covers
    EMG SA single with quick connect, no wiring (may have QC extras)
    EMG 85 with quick connect, no wiring (""")
    Stock Epi LP gold pickups with no leads on them, basically if you need a set of covers
    Some kind of single-sized GFS rail pickup in white
    Fender RI WRHB, circa 2009 ish so not the newest version
    Set of Ibanez RG cheapies, V3 and V4 I think. Black, came out of a rg450m

Set of chrome Schaller two-post locking tuners

Have a maple/maple Strat neck, no name, unused, unbranded, minimal finish on it. I bought it very cheap and it needed work, it's one of the Chinese jobs going for $38 on eBay. I had two, one had a funky truss but this one was okay. So I straightened the neck, leveled & crowned the frets, filed the tangs down, gave them the 35 degree angle, and shaped a black Tusq XL nut for it. Haven't glued the nut or precisely sized it for any particular string gauge but I could do that. Pretty nice now

Did exactly one trade this site but can give tons of refs, can do through 14 year old established ebay account, Paypal whatever.

Anyway I need a black Pearly neck and in the $60-$70 range or so, thanks--
    Last edited by riserobotsrise; 03-20-2015, 03:21 PM.
Working...
X