wtb//wttf pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wtb//wttf pickups

Im looking for several pickups to complete some projects that have been sitting around for far too long, which Im sure some of you can relate to me on that one..
    Anyways here's a short list of what Im looking for. I'll either buy or trade other pickups for them.

Single coils:
    Bill and Becky Lawrence L-45 (twin blade single coil)
    Bill and Becky Lawrence L298SL Bridge (strat style single coil)
    DiMarzio DP-111 SDS-1
    DiMarzio DP-182 Fast Track 2
    Seymour Hot Rails
    EMG-S (ceramic magnet active pup) Id consider an SA, but rather have an S

Humbuckers:
    EMG-89
    Bill and Becky Lawrence L500L (any color, shielded or unshielded)
    DiMarzio DP-166F Breed bridge
    Seymour PATB-2 bridge
    Seymour TB-10 Full Shred bridge
    Seymour TB-12 Demon
    Seymour SH-13 Dimebucker
    Seymour TB-15 Alternative 8

*I have a Seymour AH1BJ Allan Holdsworth pup in my Charvel Jake E Lee clone and Id like to add an SDS-1 in the neck, and Id also really like to grab up a pair of SH-1 or TB-1 59's in order to make a Double screw '59 out of the pair just to try it out to see whats up, so I guess put me down for two 59's as well...

Seymour SH-1/TB-1 59's preferably Black/no logo.

Thanks for taking a minute to check this out, any help is much appreciated
    -Joe
    87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Re: wtb//wttf pickups

I still have my X2N up for trade. It is along the lines of some of the other humbuckers you are looking for.

Comment

Im not really looking for an X2N at the moment but things might change so I'll keep you in mind. Just curious, what pickup would you take for trade?
      87 Kramer Pacer Deluxe, 87 Kramer Pacer Imperial, 88 Kramer Nightswan, 83 Kramer V, 88 Kramer F3000, 87 Charvel Model-3, Charvel Jake mutt, > into some rack stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post
        Im not really looking for an X2N at the moment but things might change so I'll keep you in mind. Just curious, what pickup would you take for trade?
        Well, you said above that you had other pickups to trade. I would have then asked what other DiMarzios or Duncans you had before making a decision.

Comment

Working...
        X