Looking for some mini Humbuckers to go into P-90 ring & route

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some mini Humbuckers to go into P-90 ring & route

Hay, I'm looking for a set of Minibuckers, SM-3's or something comparable? They'll be going into some P-90 sized rings & then they'll be dropped into a Modern Player Jaguar. I love the way the guitar plays but the pups suck! I even replaced them with some SP-90's & it got better but it's still not what I want? I love having a P-90 in the neck but I've never liked them as a bridge pup & I own several guitars with a H.B. in the bridge & a P-90 in the neck position along with a bunch of S/S., H/H, H/S/S. H/S/H'S, you get the idea? What I don't have is any guitar with mini's in it so I thought this might be the one to mod since its basically just sitting there collecting dust? I take it out, tune & play it every once in a while but only if I plan on staying away from dirt & mostly to remind myself that it's a great guitar that just needs something extra? I had one of them days yesterday so heres what I'd like to do. If someone has a set I'd really love to make a trade because I have tons of pup's & other gear laying around so if there's something you need let me know & perhaps I can fix you up? If not I'm not opposed to spending some cash for the right set & @ the right price!!!!
Working...
X