Stompbox Spring Cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stompbox Spring Cleaning

Up for sale we have a few stompboxes that are going unused. All prices include shipping to the CONUS. I'll discount shipping if you buy more than one pedal, and will ship to international locations, just PM me for rates. I accept PayPal, money orders, or a check if I know you.

DS-1 Recto Mod Recent-issue Boss DS-1 with Monte Allums Recto mod installed. This is the basic Recto Mod without the optional toggle switches. The Recto is the best DS-1 mod I've tried. It fixes the stock pedal's fizzy sound, without messing with the clipping section. Great singing distortion that's not trying to be a Marshall stack (though it sounds great through one). $40

SD-1 Eternity Mod Recent-issue Boss SD-1 pedal with mods based on the Lovepedal Eternity. I've tried it side-by-side with "E" clones and it really nails that tone. Glassy! Some say the Eternity actually sounds better with the SD-1's buffers. $40

Boss BF-3 SOLD

DIY EP Boost Echoplex-style boost pedal built on a MadBean "Fat Pants" PC board. Internal charge pump provides 18-volt operation from a 9-volt supply. Includes 3-way tone switch for Normal, Bright, and Ridiculously Bright modes. Good condition, but a bit chipped up. $30

DOD FX25B Envelope Filter Great-sounding, 3-knob envelope filter. Reputed to be the model Flea used back in the day, but sounds great for guitar, too... sort of. This particular specimen is NOT working right now. It passes signal in both active and bypass modes, and you can hear it filtering if you turn the knobs, but it doesn't trigger correctly. The problem could be as simple as a dirty sensitivity pot, but I don't have time to mess with it. Other than that, it's in good condition, with a few medium-sized chips hear and there. It DOES include its original battery cover. Great pedal for repair, experimenting, or parting out. $15
    Last edited by Rich_S; 04-18-2015, 08:36 PM.
    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
    Rich Stevens

"I am using you; am I amusing you?" - Martha Johnson, What People Do For Fun

Re: Stompbox Spring Cleaning

Saturday bump with price adjustments. Now it's time to go clean up the workshop. There's a head box that needs tolexing!
    Last edited by Rich_S; 04-18-2015, 07:12 AM.
    Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
    Rich Stevens

Comment

pm sent...SD-1!
      Trainspotter

"...the real key is a good warm delay and lots of lysergic acid diethylamid"

Comment

BF-3 and SD-1 sold. Bump for some cool but not-expensive pedals.

Ask ImmortalSix about the DS-1 Recto, he loves his.
        Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
        Rich Stevens

Comment

PM Sent on Boss DS-1

Comment

All three Boss boxes sold.

If the EP Booster doesn't sell, I might re-house it in a Crybaby shell as an active booster/volume pedal.
            Tra-la-laa, lala-la-laa!
            Rich Stevens

Comment

Working...
            X