Boss TU-12 tuner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boss TU-12 tuner

Great shape works fine new battery. The only thing is the plastic lid on the cover that it goes inside of is torn. $45 shipped to lower 38. Email or pm me if interested and I can send pics.

Re: Boss TU-12 tuner

Originally posted by edsdds View Post
    Great shape works fine new battery. The only thing is the plastic lid on the cover that it goes inside of is torn. $45 shipped to lower 38. Email or pm me if interested and I can send pics.
    I think I might live in one of the other 10 states inside the Cont. U.S.A.? Or did those crazy A-holes in the border states finally decided to secede? At least Jeb Bush will never get to be president! Dad was pretty much numb, son #1, defiantly some borderline retardation there, jeez!!! The gene pool just keeps getting shallower & shallower, I don't want to see round #3! We'll be looking for WMD's and hanging "Mission Accomplished" signs all over Mexico!!!! They'll be putting anthrax in all the drugs they ship over, it would be madness! Although, I don't think that they'd get many return customers? LOL!!!

I'm just goofing around, can I get a picture?????
    I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Lol oops. Yes I will even ship to the other 10 states too. Sending pics.

Comment

Lol��
        I live in Northern New Hampshire, we shoot the things we don't understand here???

Comment

Working...
        X